Bit Of A Yarn

Holiday period best bets by Thomaas

Thomass

12 hours ago, barryb said:

No  pleasing some people is there?. Find a $35 winner and get pulled  up on something like this.

Fails to understand that great bets lose everyday & last time I looked punter's don't control the race outcome.

Save yourself a lot of aggro Barry and don't engage with the PD troll.

I believe it's the Starman Nutter Don Murray with his wacky betting system ?

• Like 1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, barryb said:

Shit yeah, bang on. If there was a charge for the selections then i guess you are more accepting of it, but really when over this weekend anyone taking the bets would have done exceptionally well its a bit rich to criticise.

Besides it takes up my time to post what are my better bets & you offer up pricing on the same, for zero return for ourselves. Clowns like Tommy fail to understand that providing these bets confirms what we are saying works, its showing there are other ways to win that punters possibly on here didn't know before how to apply. Tommy thinks wanking on about his BP is the way to help people, but alas with no selections offered up to verify what he is saying, results in us all knowing he is just full of BS.

You're a larf a minute bazz 

You think you've "shown Punters how to apply something they didn't know"

Ahhhh Na...the stuff you and your bff have shown is freely available on the Net....

Its how one comes to the ACT OF SELECTING WINNERS that's the Coup de f in Grass ffs

Your "follow Ted...and anything that opens at 8's and drifts is GOLD"

Is utter b/s

Start showing how you've come to your selections is an actual way to help other Punters...if you think you've got some of the answers...

Better than your bff who says "I haven't got the answers"

When I did the MASTERCLASS I explained the reasoning...Its very simple

12 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Yep, I don't have the answers. If I did, I'd be able to select the winner of every race in one. I can't. And I don't have the luxury of picking them the next day.

As for the BP, it shows 1 winner from 4 selections, paying just over $2. I know that's not bad for you, but I think I'd rather use a dartboard than that.

Just for the ignorami like you and Putt...

It was an ABSOLUTE MASTERCLASS

The Tri, Q, and winner of the last three races of the day...

IN ONE

The BLUE PRINT is basic common sense...with a VALUE ADDED investment strategy

...just in case you can't read MAGOO

I'm not blind and I don't need to make shit up after the race. Your selections and strategy are clear when you posted them. They result in losing. 

You don't like that so now you want people taking quinellas multied with trifectas - all because your 4 selections fell short. That's not unusual. The blue print is for morons. It suits you well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

Start showing how you've come to your selections is an actual way to help other Punters...if you think you've got some of the answers...

I don't think I've got the answers T, I know I do. Thats why I win and you don't. 

You have the BP that loses around 40% from Mardi's info, even worse than blind freddy can do. I suggest you keep quiet, follow my selections and finally have a winning Xmas period for yourself. There are many firsts in life T and this will be your first time winning ever.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, barryb said:

I don't think I've got the answers T, I know I do. Thats why I win and you don't. 

You have the BP that loses around 40% from Mardi's info, even worse than blind freddy can do. I suggest you keep quiet, follow my selections and finally have a winning Xmas period for yourself. There are many firsts in life T and this will be your first time winning ever.

Try it for one meeting Bazz....

Explain each of your selections and why you give it the % chance you do...

Instead of being the big shot...showing your bare ass like a performing Goon wanting to mate with another Bogoon...

Everyone knows how to price a race...thanks to the vast amounts of info on the Internet....

The Punters out there want to know HOW TO GET THERE

Ive explained the BP TOTALLY...time for you to front

5 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Ive explained the BP TOTALLY...time for you to front

Trouble is T, the BP doesn't work and only 1 idiot is applying it.

Post your selections for Boxing day before 11am, so we can all lay them.

Edited by barryb
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Well that's simply a bogus record. And so I'm not sure why you've mentioned it. 

Here's a tip, it will rain 6 years from today.

It's because the farkwit reckons he used his astrological system to tip it.

Certified looney , best ignored like the other moron.

• Haha 1

Rather sad if it had any truth to it that he is wasting a talent farking around betting on horses, instead of doing good for the world. I guess hes clever enough to realise that dumb farks like Thomass are gullible enough to fall for it. Its probably got more truth to it than the BP of course.

3 minutes ago, Poisoned Dwarf said:

Horse racing mentality at its best. The truth is a bitter pill for many.

You seem to be claiming things as 'truth', but I've not seen even what this supposed world record is or what the other things you talk about are. I guess we just believe you and leave it at that. Doesn't fill me with confidence.

2017 was a pinnacle year, with 4 wins from just 10 investments. Win dividends of $7.50, $12, $4.20, and $9.80 from the sensation on Melbourne Cup day last year that had been predicted 5 years 4 months and 3 days beforehand.

The 2018 slowdown means we haven't had a winner since December 2, 2017. No great cause for concern, with only 4 losers in the period.

I'll leave you all to draw your own conclusions from the looney's website. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, pete said:

2017 was a pinnacle year, with 4 wins from just 10 investments. Win dividends of $7.50, $12, $4.20, and $9.80 from the sensation on Melbourne Cup day last year that had been predicted 5 years 4 months and 3 days beforehand.

The 2018 slowdown means we haven't had a winner since December 2, 2017. No great cause for concern, with only 4 losers in the period.

I'll leave you all to draw your own conclusions from the looney's website. 

I don't get it pete. What's the prediction? That he was going to win on Melbourne Cup day. That he was going to have 4 winners at some point.

I'm thinking like you. Is he Thomass' brother?

• Haha 3