Bit Of A Yarn

Thomass Poll?

hesi

No Doug

He requested it, you agreed, over to you, dont duck it

Besides which it is not necessary, the guy is trolling the site as many have told you, take responsibility as site owner

If there is support for your stance as you say, where is it, I have seen very little online

Besides which, and as you well know, I cannot set up polls

Edited by hesi
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nice Option said:

Keep Thomas, get rid of Hesi. That's the voice of reason/rationality speaking... 

I think we know who is Nice Option dont we! 

Now according to Thomarse, i am also kakama, porty and happy? Well fantastic, so thats 4 votes he should get off boay quickly. 

That will save you other 3 from voting.  Its strange thommas, you start off on these sites with a bit of humour which is fine, but it declines at a rapid pace. My first post for a few days, not missed the bs to be honest. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hesi said:

No Doug

He requested it, you agreed, over to you, dont duck it

Besides which it is not necessary, the guy is trolling the site as many have told you, take responsibility as site owner

If there is support for your stance as you say, where is it, I have seen very little online

Besides which, and as you well know, I cannot set up polls

Hesi thanks for your advice but I will run this site the way I want to.

You are being a bit blinkered if you haven't seen supportive posts plus I respect the privacy of private messages.

Now please get on with posting constructively on any other topic you wish rather than obsessively worrying about one individual.

• Champ Post 1

2 minutes ago, hesi said:

It's a Friday avo, let's have a bit of fun

I suppose I better vote for me

Thats

Hesi 1

Thommo 1

Although Thommo's vote was a bit sus, coming from a oxidation pond stooge of limited intellect

I thought you had more intellect than that.  

I've always laughed at RC calling any other site other than their own as the oxidation pond.  An oxidation pond actually cleanses pathogens (oxygen actually kills most pathogens) from sewerage and by using a number of different bio-cycles purifiers effluent.

As a man of chemistry I thought you would understand that.

30 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Hesi thanks for your advice but I will run this site the way I want to.

You are being a bit blinkered if you haven't seen supportive posts plus I respect the privacy of private messages.

Now please get on with posting constructively on any other topic you wish rather than obsessively worrying about one individual.

No thanks I'll just stick to the comps

While you are on your high horse with principles of free speech, sticking by those that have helped you is pretty up there for me

Good luck with the troll running amok on your site

You have failed miserably in managing him so far, so I don't expect that to change

3 minutes ago, hesi said:

No thanks I'll just stick to the comps

While you are on your high horse with principles of free speech, sticking by those that have helped you is pretty up there for me

Good luck with the troll running amok on your site

You have failed miserably in managing him so far, so I don't expect that to change

I'm not sure has he posted today?

39 minutes ago, hesi said:

It's a Friday avo, let's have a bit of fun

I suppose I better vote for me

Thats

Hesi 1

Thommo 1

Although Thommo's vote was a bit sus, coming from a oxidation pond stooge of limited intellect

watch what you say flower boy, you wouldnt have a clue about my intellect. Now run along and get the peony's delivered for your missus 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1