Bit Of A Yarn

Hesi Please :)

cichlid

DONT undo all the good you have done please. A lot of us on here really appreciate what has been done for us and you have obviously played a big part in this.   Send Thomass over to the Greyhound Site, maybe, for a while..He is brighter than the pack of Bludgers we have on our Greyhound Racing Board  at present  ..A pack of  failed lawyers and the manipulted weak ones we supported for Licensed Persons Rep.. We come up short all of the times with the  these blugers and Wayne Steele the latest appointee has his oppurtunity to rectify this. ? Thank you to the  BOAY Stipe for being strong on Principals. I will remain Staunch for sure..                     Thomass   ..:)  Get your arse over to the dogs section  lol, But it won't be a walk in the Park...We have a poster Honestly that will test you.. BIGTIME   Lol    

• Like 3

Nah, don't worry the ship won't sink, but it will never achieve the heights that I had hoped it would when I first started helping, namely RC when Dave and Angie ran it.

I wasn't around then, but many have commented on the great community and fun spirit that existed.

I, like many of the longer term supporters, who have been alienated by this issue, I presume, will keep our options open with respect to the toleration of a destructive troll

Thanks for your kind words by the way, much appreciated

Edited by hesi
  • Like 3