Bit Of A Yarn

Watch this space for a stunning expose....

Chief Stipe

And in the red corner, fighting out of the Nth Island, wearing the red and white trunks,  the pound for pound smallest brain on the planet, dump at all costs, Leigh the tiny Scooby 3051. And in the green corner, the number one racing chat site, wearing the pale green and white trunks, and fighting out of Auckland NewZealand, the pride of the racing community, not only in NewZealand, but around the woooooooooorrrrrrllldd.

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, aquaman said:

And in the red corner, fighting out of the Nth Island, wearing the red and white trunks,  the pound for pound smallest brain on the planet, dump at all costs, Leigh the tiny Scooby 3051. And in the green corner, the number one racing chat site, wearing the pale green and white trunks, and fighting out of Auckland NewZealand, the pride of the racing community, not only in NewZealand, but around the woooooooooorrrrrrllldd.

And the winner is the law firms cos these things have a way of making it to their premises.

Moving on is a wise cost effective option whilst one upmanship/re-litigation of old wounds is usually the opposite.

Greg

Edited by JJ Flash

17 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

On the dirty behind the scenes machinations and dealings of racing social media.

Chief I've been watching for 17 hours and I really need to take a leak...is the expose due in the next few minutes or can I water the lily?

p.s. no suggestion of any political interference or hijacking on my part, just nature calling ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Kopia said:

Chief I've been watching for 17 hours and I really need to take a leak...is the expose due in the next few minutes or can I water the lily?

p.s. no suggestion of any political interference or hijacking on my part, just nature calling ?

Actually I've pulled back a little on this.....I was testing the waters to find out how certain people would behave.  Been an interesting experiment.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Actually I've pulled back a little on this.....I was testing the waters to find out how certain people would behave.  Been an interesting experiment.

What I would like to know is who the info was about and how they jumped to the conclusion it was about them? 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...