Bit Of A Yarn

labour gvt throwing winnie out

gee

Tommo, is Tekauwhata hear auckland..? Looks like they can't even give the great kiwibuild houses away...HEY here's a plan, let the Chinese immigrants live there!...oh shit, no way now taxi's pissed the Chinese off we won't be seeing too many of them anymore..

oh well, if she keeps fucking things up she can always get up the spud again , that'll keep the votes coming

Many of our problems are due to that clown Nathan Guy. He knew nothing about racing and Key took the piss by appointing him as  Racing Minister. Guy then  appointed National Party Hack Glenda Hughes as Chairman who also knew stuff all about Racing. She  appointed  John Allen as CEO Of The Racing Board and he  freely admits that he knew nothing as well about racing. In between we had Bonkin Bayless who left a trail of destruction

I have very little time for Winston  but I look forward to him rubbing out Hughes and Allen

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Well they certainly wont be tapping your lines for punting tips.

mebbe not, Chief, but they're sure to call Tommy Tom-Tom after the races for all his winning tips and how he worked them out (it was really quite obvious, of course, black typer down in grade, blinkers on or off, first time or not, mid-weak not weekend opposition, fave track, fave jockey, track to suit despite pen readings not made available to punters in advance, apprentice allowance or not, it's all in the BP, yours for $39.95  or 1o for $35 no refunds)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bloke said:

Many of our problems are due to that clown Nathan Guy. He knew nothing about racing and Key took the piss by appointing him as  Racing Minister. Guy then  appointed National Party Hack Glenda Hughes as Chairman who also knew stuff all about Racing. She  appointed  John Allen as CEO Of The Racing Board and he  freely admits that he knew nothing as well about racing. In between we had Bonkin Bayless who left a trail of destruction

I have very little time for Winston  but I look forward to him rubbing out Hughes and Allen

You are so right.  I'm a national voter but Guy was the worst racing minister ever.  I had a meeting with Maureen Pugh at the Reefton course at the A&P show two weekends back and told her exactly that.

But as for Winston dumping Hughes (most urgently) and Allen well he has done bugger all so far. The Messara report has been out six months but other than NZTR threatening course closures there has been absolutely no action. As for DIA submissions why the hell did we bother?

14 hours ago, Kopia said:

Tommo, is Tekauwhata hear auckland..? Looks like they can't even give the great kiwibuild houses away...HEY here's a plan, let the Chinese immigrants live there!...oh shit, no way now taxi's pissed the Chinese off we won't be seeing too many of them anymore..

oh well, if she keeps fucking things up she can always get up the spud again , that'll keep the votes coming

Are you DEAF koppa??

It was the ficken GCSB that found bugs in the dirty Chinese Commo Party's system...ok?

Cindy wants NZ Inc. to remain bug free...ok?

Now Winn will work his magic...get the dirty low life two faced Commies absolutely shit faced...and it'll be sorted...ok?

The tourists will be back...for the Fulon Gong to keep harassing the poor f'ers at Savage Memorial...and any other tourist hot spot...approved by the beloved Chinese Commo Party...ok?

13 hours ago, Reefton said:

You are so right.  I'm a national voter but Guy was the worst racing minister ever.  I had a meeting with Maureen Pugh at the Reefton course at the A&P show two weekends back and told her exactly that.

But as for Winston dumping Hughes (most urgently) and Allen well he has done bugger all so far. The Messara report has been out six months but other than NZTR threatening course closures there has been absolutely no action. As for DIA submissions why the hell did we bother?

Wtf are you talking about Reefer??

Winn set up the MAKA..headed by your besty Maka

The Ministerial Advisory Kommittee...

To sort through the shyte from the Petty Provincial small minded country town b/s

That you're pontificating over...

Answer the gooddam question wood ya

Do you have confidence in your fellow Mainlander ffs??

4 hours ago, Thomass said:

Wtf are you talking about Reefer??

Winn set up the MAKA..headed by your besty Maka

The Ministerial Advisory Kommittee...

To sort through the shyte from the Petty Provincial small minded country town b/s

That you're pontificating over...

Answer the gooddam question wood ya

Do you have confidence in your fellow Mainlander ffs??

How many languages do I need to tell you in Thomass? (not sure of the one you wrote that in but I cant understand it)

This is a forum and thread for intelligent people with something sensible and coherent to say.  You are neither sensible, intelligent nor coherent so you do not qualify

Please stop getting in the way  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just going back to the 'head' of this thread.....shouldn't it read 'winnie throwing labour govt out'?  Taxi's no hope to toss winnie since he's propping her disfunctional govt up...there would have to be another election if winnie and taxi divorced, then we'd see the real polls.??   bye bye taxi and your bunch of losers!

• Like 1

The heading is based on FAKE NEWS koppa

The ungrateful Racing Knats....D Ellis cavorting with numerous olde world Political Knat nobodys...including the old crock Crusher....

...won't be forgiven by Winn....

The thicko Knats are destined for another 3 years of losing I'm afraid to inform you...

Not only can't they recognise a loser in Slimon Bwidges....but they own goaled the Housing fake news with an Olde World video...total dickheads

Theyre so old and hackneyed they reverted back to Muldoonism tactics...when the new generation has moved on....well and truly

And incredibly...they still believe they're working first pissed the post....what a load of old pissers

26 minutes ago, pete said:

Hahaha 'housing fake news'.

You are dead set fucking delusional

How many houses promised?

How many built?

You've just shown your head to be an empty vessel.

Beautiful. Talk about 'shooting the messenger '...I reckon the advt on tv is a classic.  dead set classic labour tactics, promises promises, and when they can't deliver...blame anyone else they can. Wass matter tommo, how many ' enquiries' and 'committees' do labour need ? Its just what silly old winnie did, promised the earth, commissioned an enquiry into racing , and when that enquiry came up with news he didn't like....commission another enquiry!!

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

What a freaken outstanding poll result Reefer!!

Hoskings prediction that the first one was "rogue" proved to be as accurate as a WC whitebait forecast....

While the Grand Coalition can now govern without Win....ignoramuses will get back on the Winn wagon as soon as the Polling booth opens..as usual

Unless the Knats grow some f in brains...which won't happen...even overnight

Slippery Slimon Bwidges will lead his bunch of olde f'ers to yet another horrid defeat 

It remains one of the greatest own goals in the history of NZ politics electing that drongo as leader...

...he'd make a Drain look like it's got warmth and personality...

What a gem of an idea...setting up a Tax Working group....

...so you can't be blamed for introducing a tax that a Knat hates..

Even though most of the freaken World recognises it's a fairer system...

...whoever heard of some income being taxed and other stuff not?

Itll be beautifully managed by Cindy though...and the rich f'ers...paying sfa tax, won't mind one bit when Cindy slips them a smile

Enjoy