Bit Of A Yarn

Thomass

43 minutes ago, Freda said:

He's probably sitting watching to prove a point...namely,  how much 'traffic' the site gets without him.

Depends what you call traffic. If its one person that starts about a dozen threads and is the only one that comments, 

Or, is it overall, how many posters and how many posts

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Actually a fair bit of info of interest that Thomo puts out, easy enough to take out the things that don't tickle your fancy personally and no one is compelled to reply or comment ... especially if they think the topic is loaded!

Agree Flagship 
?

Maybe Thomo has swung too far to the "left" and snuck in the "back door" at the cul-du-sac!!:ph34r:

• Haha 1

Hard case all the aces !...Love it !

14 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Not banned.  He's a believer.  But moderated.  Sadly only because I have in to the LEFT.

Room in racing for hard grafting Lefties surely Stipe ! ...I reckon it,s stacked with Private Schooled righties at the top end, 

and there in," lies the root of the problem"...free riding on the industries money !

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

Danger! Danger! Warning Will Robinson ....three of the last four posts have mentioned He Who Has Been Moderated by name, and the fourth implied him .. The Narcissist will be luvin' the attention and hoping to prove a point ..(ie that BOAY needs him).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Weasel said:

Danger! Danger! Warning Will Robinson ....three of the last four posts have mentioned He Who Has Been Moderated by name, and the fourth implied him .. The Narcissist will be luvin' the attention and hoping to prove a point ..(ie that BOAY needs him).

BOAY  doesn't NEED him.  But he does contribute as opposed to undermining everything.  

Maybe I'm too tolerant however as per BOAY'S mantra just post what you say at the local!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

BOAY  doesn't NEED him.  But he does contribute as opposed to undermining everything.  

Maybe I'm too tolerant however as per BOAY'S mantra just post what you say at the local!

The stuff one hears at my local wouldn't be postable......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Chief, you still haven't answered my question about how long one is moderated for when on moderation, is there a set time frame?

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Chief, you still haven't answered my question about how long one is moderated for when on moderation, is there a set time frame?

Once the crew that don't like him have moved on then he has full access.  I'm just waiting for that crew to move on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

Once the crew that don't like him have moved on then he has full access.  I'm just waiting for that crew to move 

Hmm you may be surprised how few 'crew' you have left after that admission.

I'm sure a lot of people would've appreciated you informing them of this 'strategy' when you devised it.

You really are in self destruct mode now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

Once the crew that don't like him have moved on then he has full access.  I'm just waiting for that crew to move on.

What's holding them up?  I thought they had gone. 

Oops. One has come back whilst I was typing this. ?

Doo doo doo do    doo doo doo do.   It's spooky possums.  ☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

What's holding them up?  I thought they had gone. 

Oops. One has come back whilst I was typing this. ?

Doo doo doo do    doo doo doo do.   It's spooky possums.  ☺️

You posted 4 minutes after Pete!  Did it take you 4 minutes to type the last line?  I would have thought once you'd typed "doo" once (or twice) you wouldn't have to google how to spell it again!?  ?

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, pete said:

Hmm you may be surprised how few 'crew' you have left after that admission.

I'm sure a lot of people would've appreciated you informing them of this 'strategy' when you devised it.

You really are in self destruct mode now.

Well they are certainly not flowing to your site. Other than a post on a sticky thread re selections for UK racing, not one post in the last forty eight hours on the Thoroughbred forum.  ?

2 minutes ago, Mo Salah said:

You posted 4 minutes after Pete!  Did it take you 4 minutes to type the last line?  I would have thought once you'd typed "doo" once (or twice) you wouldn't have to google how to spell it again!?  ?

If you need to know ?I was interrupted by a phone call. Is that ok with you? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1