Bit Of A Yarn

True Story- Racecafe

Newmarket

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=889685

Leo - you're nothing more than a shrimp who has had more failed restaurants than ex-wives, and that's saying something!

Your charm gets you so far, before those women realise the nasty, snake-like piece of shit that you are.

Continue your slander on RC. You know absolutely nothing about my life.

P.S - please don't randomly turn up at my families homes uninvited. You're a leech and you're not welcome.

• Like 1

Because I know you're watching Leo.

You might want to reread what that bio says. It's not written by me, as it obviously suggests. So before you post more slander, you best correct your "I was a jockey" because, as it shows, is not what it says.

2 hours ago, SLB2.0 said:

Because I know you're watching Leo.

You might want to reread what that bio says. It's not written by me, as it obviously suggests. So before you post more slander, you best correct your "I was a jockey" because, as it shows, is not what it says.

Whats this all about? 

Funniest post ever?  From the utter fkwit who has been married (and walked out on) three times and has had more staff complaints than Trump !!

poundforpound

• Open Class - R121
  •  
  • poundforpound
  • MEMBERS
On ‎2‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 12:37 PM, scooby3051 said:

He really is sulking....poor guy...gone missing...its tough when you can't get the facts to suit your story.....you called him out correctly it seems P4P.

Of course I was correct about Sunline....I’m pretty close to some members of the McKee family and the story of the great mare is well documented and often repeated.

As for subsequent claims about “Aucklands leading barman”....” Ponsonby / Herne Bay’s leading Cafe”.....seriously .....does he think we’re fucking stupid ?

Anyway he will be back, can’t help himself....and in the interim I note he’s been on another site sharing photos of “all his winning bets” from the last 12 months....he’s clearly got a disorder of some description, imagine working with the bastard, or even worse, being married to the wanker.

I mean....he googled my name out of nowhere - you'd think he has more pressing matters in this life?

The thing with Leo is - he'd rather challenge himself against people he thinks are below him, as opposed to challenge those above him.

He's got a major complex and I hope he's seeking help.

2 hours ago, SLB2.0 said:

I mean....he googled my name out of nowhere - you'd think he has more pressing matters in this life?

The thing with Leo is - he'd rather challenge himself against people he thinks are below him, as opposed to challenge those above him.

He's got a major complex and I hope he's seeking help.

Dont think Leo will bother you for a few days after him appearing on The Project last night. What a tosser, why did you ever get into bed with him scoobs??

I think he's on the verge of a mental breakdown - if he hasn't already suffered one already.

Life isn't easy when all your wives leave you. When all your businesses eventually fail. When you need to leech around racing stables so people take notice of you.

But hey, pay 40+ models to hang around your bar and your life seems relatively good right?

I feel bad for him. No matter how many "nillers" he rubbishes on a public forum, he'll never be truly happy and for that, I do feel bad for the guy.

Leo - next time we meet in person, please don't ask me for tips like you did last time at Ellerslie. Talk to me like a man.

P.S - who in their right mind asks my mum and aunt if they want racing tips only hours after their father had died, you inconsiderate POS.

On ‎3‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 7:21 AM, SLB2.0 said:

Sorry, I must rephrase that.

Someone tell Leo he's a cunt.

No need.  He actually called himself a Cunt with a capital C on The Project TV3 probably the truest statement he has ever made in his life.   If you haven't seen it go to The Project Facebook page and watch the piece about HQ Viaduct.   Absoluet gold.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

No need.  He actually called himself a Cunt with a capital C on The Project TV3 probably the truest statement he has ever made in his life.   If you haven't seen it go to The Project Facebook page and watch the piece about HQ Viaduct.   Absoluet gold.

I shared it on Facebook :D

• Like 1