Sign in to follow this  
aquaman

How good is Donald Trump

What a great President Donald Trump has become. As each day goes by in his Presidency, the more secure his term has become. He has accomplished so much, far more than any previous President in history. The Nobel Peace prize will be his for the taking if successful with Nth Korea. What I find amazing about the man is his temperament, never has a President been attacked as much as this one, and yet he rises above it. Also, I doubt any President in history has worked so hard in representing the interests of their country as has Trump. For someone of his age he displays huge energy and stamina that is outstanding. In my opinion, the world is a far safer place with the Don in charge, long may it continue.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Unbelievable the way the other half of America is behaving.The  country is just so lucky  Hillary did not make it, just imagine, the corruption that is being  blown open at present continuing. Some big Democrats about to be  put behind bars and I would not share a tear for them. The black population is awaking to years of deceit and it wont be long before their tide turns for the better. Trump will go down as something special in history and he has a decent family to follow in his footsteps too.   

• Like 3

As an American living in NZ, a lot of people asked me who I would or was going to vote for in the election.

I responded that I wasn't going to bother voting as my home state (Massachusetts) is a Democrat stronghold & my vote would be a waste of a stamp either way. I then carried on with that if I felt my vote could make a bit of difference, it would be for Trump.

The states have been in the decline for many many years. I've often said the decline seems to start with the invention of the television. In my generation, everyone had at least one in their home. In my parents generation, not everyone did.

In all honesty, I didn't know if Trump would make a good president or not, but I knew the country needed change & Hillary wasn't a vote for change. Most people at the time were stunned by my choice. I told them that if Trump got in there would be change, the question was if the change would be for the good or not.

In the end, time will only tell if the change was ultimatly good. At least at this point, it sure is looking that way.

It is looking this way for sure Yankiwi,   and so is this site. So pleased that someone held things together in the Interim and gave the Greyhound folks something to hold on to.  Love those Yanks and maybe it's not what about "TRUMP" is doing,  but more like,  What  "Hillary", would   NOT HAVE :) 

Well done Donald Trump, historic day. Always new Donald could pull it off. And to all the morons out there on RC such as Bloke and Ohoka, how wrong you have been, blinded by your bias and vindictiveness. Another major milestone in his Presidency.

This morning on the AM show,so called social commentator,Verity Johnson ,was shocked that Trump continues to call himself'',Leader of The Free World''.

She expressed outrage and said she wanted no association with Trump.

He is The Leader of the Free World Miss Verity because he is the only leader with balls.

If you don't like it go and live in the Middle East or Russia.See how you enjoy it.

NewZealand commentators have no idea. They believe everything dished up by the fake news. A couple do, but they are free thinkers, such as Leighton Smith and Bob Hoskings, but the others really have no independent thoughts, or any idea of the truth. You only need to watch Channel 1's 6 oclock News to see how stupid they are. They believe pigs can fly, and that Donald Trump is evil and stupid. They are brainwashed by an extreme left hidden agenda. For fucks sake, they believe Hillary Clinton is a Saint. Look at the morons that paid big money to go and see Bill and Hillary Clinton when they came out here bludging on their book tours. The Clinton machine, or Clinton Foundation is pure evil, and hopefully they will end up incarcerated where they belong. If you have any doubts as to how evil the Clinton foundation is, ask the people of Haiti. The Clinton foundation moved in after the earthquake where 10's of thousands were killed, and their country destroyed, and rather than giving aid, sucked it all up for themselves and mates.

• Thanks 1

As a rider to the above, did you know NZ still donates yours and my money to the Clinton thieving Foundation yearly. Did you also know that the Clintons daughter Chelsea had her wedding paid for by the foundation to the tune of $10,000,000 US.

• Like 1

Poster girl for the media beat up of separated children at the U.S. border shown not to be separated at all.

Even got her face on the cover of TIME.

What a joke.

Still not acceptable for children to be separated but boy...they got this so wrong.

Listened to Chuck Schumer,Democrat NY,denounce Trump for making the U.S look weak to the world.

Hey Chuck all those Toupees in congress and the Senate make you look weak not Trump.

Should have seen Schumer when Trump announced the the U.S were moving their embassy to Jerusalem.Nobody could get near Trumps ass as Schumers tongue was all over it.

Posted (edited)
On 24/07/2018 at 6:16 AM, The Diceman's Been said:

I see that sleazy bag Duncan Garner has signwriten his car.

Tell us how you really feel Dunc.

image.jpg

Is that blair oranges truck?

Edited by the galah