Bit Of A Yarn

Leo Molloy - The Project?? WTF

15 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Old Leo, sadly lost the plot again on TV last night. What an utter disgrace. 

Google, Leo Molloy The Project, make up your own mind. What an arrogant prick.

Your not wrong.  An egotistical maniac.  If his staff are anything like him no wonder he has gone down the gurgler.  Poisoned dwarf comes to mind

Don't know Mr Molloy at all,but have seen his writings.

Pretty good jockey in his time and not a bad trainer from the imfo i've seen.

Calls a spade a spade and may go over the top at times depending on your level of discomfort.

Seems to me to be outrage over nothing.A lot more in life to be concerned about.

Nothing to see here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mumbles said:

Don't know Mr Molloy at all,but have seen his writings.

Pretty good jockey in his time and not a bad trainer from the imfo i've seen.

Calls a spade a spade and may go over the top at times depending on your level of discomfort.

Seems to me to be outrage over nothing.A lot more in life to be concerned about.

Nothing to see here.

You serious? So you see nothing wrong  in the way he has treated many over the years? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What a twat Molloy is - has made a right fool of himself with that story.  Why didn't he just accept the feedback for what it was and leave it at that - can't help himself.  I guess he works on the basis that any publicity is good publicity.

He also needs to work on his repertoire of jokes/retorts - the one about your parents should have used a condom gets rolled out quite a bit as does the one about having had quite a few wives (some of them his own).  

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 1

3 hours ago, wally said:

the project wants to watch themselves he might reintroduce his old heavy to pay them a visit what a clown and absolute disgrace

You know the worst part about it, the hundreds of posters on rc and boay, yet only a handful see anything wrong with his ongoing outbursts? 

If it was anyone else in the industry, hundreds would be having their say! 

Just shows how weak people are, 

• Like 4

Guest CrossCodes

He made himself look like an even bigger tool than he already is, I’m not sure why he has such a big opinion of himself as the rest of us with any brain cells sure don’t.

I’d be embarrassed as hell if I looked back and saw myself acting like that, he is seriously deluded......like a little sad dog who yap yap yaps who hopefully will meet a proper dog who will one day just  bite his head off and put the rest of us out of our misery.

1 hour ago, CrossCodes said:

He made himself look like an even bigger tool than he already is, I’m not sure why he has such a big opinion of himself as the rest of us with any brain cells sure don’t.

I’d be embarrassed as hell if I looked back and saw myself acting like that, he is seriously deluded......like a little sad dog who yap yap yaps who hopefully will meet a proper dog who will one day just  bite his head off and put the rest of us out of our misery.

How could anyone embarrass themselves talking to that lot on "The Project" their garbage is far worse than his, typical of them to act the righteous tough guy when he has no retort of reply, they'll avoid talking to someone like him "live" cause he'll destroy them if they do it and they know it.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Huey said:

How could anyone embarrass themselves talking to that lot on "The Project" their garbage is far worse than his, typical of them to act the righteous tough guy when he has no retort of reply, they'll avoid talking to someone like him "live" cause he'll destroy them if they do it and they know it.

Agreed the show is a joke and he told them to basically fark off, good on him.

• Like 3

Anyone know leo molloys jockey stats?....  He is a bit of a pranny online,  he's called me every  cunt under the sun and vice versa, i don't care I give as good as i get.... but ive been once (while over the limit) to eat at his joint and he was pretty hospitable and a very good mein host!  ....we have to remember everything is done behind a keyboard now........most folk are ok face to face,....... anyway my point is that it's just words and.we now live in a virtual world that we shouldn't take so seriously..........the sun will come up tomorrow

• Like 4
  • Haha 1