Bit Of A Yarn

Leo Molloy - The Project?? WTF

1 hour ago, Huey said:

How could anyone embarrass themselves talking to that lot on "The Project" their garbage is far worse than his, typical of them to act the righteous tough guy when he has no retort of reply, they'll avoid talking to someone like him "live" cause he'll destroy them if they do it and they know it.

Show stated that they were recording conversation, but that didnt stop motormouth from going off, threatening everyone. 

Why didnt he just get back to the woman in the first place, stating he would look into it??? He is an absolute cock

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The Prickject is a bastardised anal version of pretend live TV.. If you seriously believe that pathetic mob of third rate reject wannabe comedians has any sort of credibility, go and flush your head down the HQ dunny in shame.

For fark's sake.......... That seriously deluded old fake, Paddy Gower even gets a run. Enough said about the quality of panel members.

Mark Richardson is contracted to appear but I am assured he has to be injected with comatose fluid beforehand to make it through.

True, Molloy has proven himself to be a total fark wit at times, and we can all agree on that, but I have a smidgen of sympathy for him in this instance.

Tell the American complainer to piss off home with her complaint. I've seen a bloody sight worse acts of crap blown and thrown into the harbour and not a thing said about it. Do you not remember the Americas Cup celebrations??

The project can get well and truly rooted, and I'm happy to pay for the condoms.

image.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, The Diceman's Been said:

The Prickject is a bastardised anal version of pretend live TV.. If you seriously believe that pathetic mob of third rate reject wannabe comedians has any sort of credibility, go and flush your head down the HQ dunny in shame.

For fark's sake.......... That seriously deluded old fake, Paddy Gower even gets a run. Enough said about the quality of panel members.

Mark Richardson is contracted to appear but I am assured he has to be injected with comatose fluid beforehand to make it through.

True, Molloy has proven himself to be a total fark wit at times, and we can all agree on that, but I have a smidgen of sympathy for him in this instance.

Tell the American complainer to piss off home with her complaint. I've seen a bloody sight worse acts of crap blown and thrown into the harbour and not a thing said about it. Do you not remember the Americas Cup celebrations??

The project can get well and truly rooted, and I'm happy to pay for the condoms.

image.jpg

I agree, the only man on that show is kaniaoaoaoioa, not sure if I spelt that right! If my daughter ever brought back a half man (when she grows up) resembling Jessica Mulligan I will grow tits and a vagina and call myself Doris then go live in a cave!!

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 2
  • Haha 1

i say good on him...... they threatened his business which he has the right too defend....... i would be more worried about why the hell someone would waste any time complaining about a bit of confetti entering the waterways when Auckland council send millions of tones of human waste its way............  this PC crap has to be debated and if its leo or anyone else in this world im in their corner.... 

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 3

Wow, so many sticking up for this guy, amazing. Shows just what society is now. 

The project, well i think its shit too, but lets not forget. We all deal with customers, anyone sane, would have replied to this woman in an orderly manner, she would have been happy with the reply, TV3 would not be involved. 

Jesus, i just cant believe anyone standing up for the guy, poor woman didnt deserve that response. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Poor woman. You are joking.

She is a shit stirring left wing snowflake who deserves to be on the next plane out of here. A few fucking pieces of confetti in the harbour ..... 

Have you forgotten how many times you have pissed in it.........and not once did you think of the fish who were sitting on a plate the next day. 

Why did she go running to the media over a perfectly responded to complaint. Poor bloody thing had her feelings hurt. She will be on ACC before you know it.

It wouldn't matter if it was Molloy's restaurant or anyone else's and that point has been made repeatedly.

This just happens to be a clash between two attention seeking ego maniacs, and in this case the snowflake is shown up for what she is.

We all know what Molloy is and that won't change......ever.

Edited by The Diceman's Been
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, The Diceman's Been said:

She is a shit stirring left wing snowflake who deserves to be on the next plane out of here. A few fucking pieces of confetti in the harbour ..... 

Have you forgotten how many times you have pissed in it.........and not once did you think of the fish who were sitting on a plate the next day. 

Why did she go running to the media over a perfectly responded to complaint. Poor bloody thing had her feelings hurt. She will be on ACC before you know it.

It wouldn't matter if it was Molloy's restaurant or anyone else's and that point has been made repeatedly.

This just happens to be a clash between two attention seeking ego maniacs, and in this case the snowflake is shown up for what she is.

Thanks Leo, 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Diceman's Been said:

Bang on Been.

She was attention seeking and Molloy did exactly the right thing, he got outstanding publicity for his actions. I bet he was busier than normal over the last few days, mind you only meat heads watch that shite anyway.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, The Diceman's Been said:

so shes not entitled to a say       his perfect response yeah right    how long would he  last overseas hong kong aust etc would be a gonna the blokes a nil

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Didnt see Felaar race today, but i see it finished a mile back. Was it unlucky or just slow

there saying he got knocked over watch the replay was going no where when that happened

• Like 1

Almost all of the 7pm shows going way back to Holmes have been fronted by wankers and sure its PC crap.

Problem for Leo is that there are current  and prospective customers watching the show who would consider him to be stupid so he has probably lost these as customers.

Edited by Bloke
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, boobybec said:

I note they’ve got Freedman’s thing odds on against Felaar.....fook off......he’d beat that towing a fucking plough

He got that a bit wrong lol

I think he missed a bit. 

Felaar was in a horse float that was pulling the plough. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, wally said:

there saying he got knocked over watch the replay was going no where when that happened

Yes, just seen replay. Keen and pulling early, a little like his owner, pressure went on, folded. Not sure how you could say unlucky

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Yes, just seen replay. Keen and pulling early, a little like his owner, pressure went on, folded. Not sure how you could say unlucky

He's a gunna. 

Molloy used to call Kawi a poofter and a cheat (or something along those lines).  Could describe Felaar that way - certainly the day he got beaten at Wellington Cup carnival.  Of course the difference between the two horses is that Kawi won multiple Group 1 races

• Like 4