Jump to content


Sign in to follow this  
Newmarket

Leo Molloy - The Project?? WTF

Recommended Posts

OH EMMM F IN GEE POSSOMS!!!

Give yaselves a dinky dye uppercut...and ask ...

"wtf have I become"??

This is what the wee man craves...he'll be loving this....winding the Hoi polloi up is what turns him on....

Just look at the threads for the last few weeks

..has this become a Goddam Gossip site from the previous sensational THOROUGHBRED one??

ffs....wake the f up

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Diceman's Been said:

I saw this sign in Molloy's office at HQ

 

 

image.jpg

sitting in the office with molloy hey whats going here

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thomass said:

OH EMMM F IN GEE POSSOMS!!!

Give yaselves a dinky dye uppercut...and ask ...

"wtf have I become"??

This is what the wee man craves...he'll be loving this....winding the Hoi polloi up is what turns him on....

Just look at the threads for the last few weeks

..has this become a Goddam Gossip site from the previous sensational THOROUGHBRED one??

ffs....wake the f up

craves the only thing he craves is another six inches in both directions to bring him in to normality

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Freda said:

Good....sure beats reading about the boss of HQ.

I have personally experienced worse from Molloy.  I didn't cry or have a breakdown but my partner did.  He is very accurate in his description of himself.  Cxxt.  He is lucky he has a successful sister.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, theshu said:

The grub is back.  Couldn't help himself,.

whose the grub

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Yes, just seen replay. Keen and pulling early, a little like his owner, pressure went on, folded. Not sure how you could say unlucky

i note   the stewards report saying he was severely checked  what a joke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, theshu said:

That  idiot thomas,was it that hard to work out.

Would you rather have Leo posting?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, theshu said:

That  idiot thomas,was it that hard to work out.

i like tommy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldnt worry me too much,i totally ignore both of them. Both come across as egomaniacs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, theshu said:

I am very pleased for you wally.

thanks i appreciate your support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

I have personally experienced worse from Molloy.  I didn't cry or have a breakdown but my partner did.  He is very accurate in his description of himself.  Cxxt.  He is lucky he has a successful sister.  

So have I...didn't send me into a decline either,  but I don't know why you lot give him the attention he craves.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Freda said:

So have I...didn't send me into a decline either,  but I don't know why you lot give him the attention he craves.

No, but what it did do to you Freda, is turn a blind eye, and make an excuse for the guy everytime he stuffs up, which is monthly. 

If everyone had stood up to him years ago, if his mates had of said enough is enough, he would not still be acting out like this, because nobody would be seen with him, nobody would go to hq, they would avoid him. 

But sadly, you like others, just turn a blind eye, and say thats Leo for you. Well done,

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, theshu said:

That  idiot thomas,was it that hard to work out.

It's bad enough that you troll moi's every move...without value adding anything to any posts...

...but the fact you do it without moderation while I'm totally moderated and have to wait hours for my posts to be inserted...

...is one of life's great f in mysterys...

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/05/2019 at 8:52 AM, The Diceman's Been said:

Poor woman. You are joking.

She is a shit stirring left wing snowflake who deserves to be on the next plane out of here. A few fucking pieces of confetti in the harbour ..... 

 

Have you forgotten how many times you have pissed in it.........and not once did you think of the fish who were sitting on a plate the next day. 

Why did she go running to the media over a perfectly responded to complaint. Poor bloody thing had her feelings hurt. She will be on ACC before you know it.

It wouldn't matter if it was Molloy's restaurant or anyone else's and that point has been made repeatedly.

This just happens to be a clash between two attention seeking ego maniacs, and in this case the snowflake is shown up for what she is.

We all know what Molloy is and that won't change......ever.

A perfect post.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Newmarket said:

No, but what it did do to you Freda, is turn a blind eye, and make an excuse for the guy everytime he stuffs up, which is monthly. 

If everyone had stood up to him years ago, if his mates had of said enough is enough, he would not still be acting out like this, because nobody would be seen with him, nobody would go to hq, they would avoid him. 

But sadly, you like others, just turn a blind eye, and say thats Leo for you. Well done,

You have no idea what transpired so I suggest you save your judgement about me to someone who gives a shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Newmarket said:

No, but what it did do to you Freda, is turn a blind eye, and make an excuse for the guy everytime he stuffs up, which is monthly. 

If everyone had stood up to him years ago, if his mates had of said enough is enough, he would not still be acting out like this, because nobody would be seen with him, nobody would go to hq, they would avoid him. 

But sadly, you like others, just turn a blind eye, and say thats Leo for you. Well done,

Doesn't matter who stands up to him he just carries on.  I can't understand the people who keep bailing him out all the time.

The unfortunate truth about the phone call is does set out to do what he says.  He'll harass anyone he dislikes constantly at any time of the day.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately for Leo, however, he does all his harassing either on the internet or over the phone.

He doesn't have the balls to do it in person. To be fair, I wouldn't either if I looked like him.

The Viaduct is perfect for Leo. Completely full of pretentious "Tom Ford" sunglasses-wearing pretenders who wouldn't make it out of Kawerau alive - especially looking like Ellen!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...