Bit Of A Yarn

Leo Molloy - The Project?? WTF

this is the man who was destined to become NZ's best trainer ,from memory...apparentley 8 out of 10 of NZ's top owners had horses with him!

Still couldn't make the top 100.

One individual I spoke to ,said he had a promising 2 y.o that beat the Vespa and was a stakes performer and was crucified by this mug in his quest for glory.Campaigned everywhere,Nth,Sth,heavy track,firm,fast,slow.you name it..it would never ever run faster!

• Like 1

What has he done for racing?  Nothing other than drag into the same gutter where he lives.  I remember Brendon Popwell interviewing him one day on Trackside (why would you?) and he dropped an f bomb.  The look of disgust of Brendons face said it all he is an utterly disgutsting person and at least he has admitted to the world on Tv that he is a Cnt with a capital C.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, wally said:

actually what has he done for racing

Certainly has more runs on the board than i will ever get that is for sure.

Speaks a lot of sense when he comments on Racings woes but those who words must be obeyed appear to be deaf.

7 minutes ago, SLB2.0 said:

He's an attention seeking whore. I have no doubt he now has a financial interest in Race Cafe, which is why he's stirring things up.

I think it is more the guy that runs the show is terrified of leo,hahahaha. So he lets him do and say what ever he likes.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, SLB2.0 said:

And Leo... excellence in hospitality?

Clearly thinks pouring drinks is "Hospitality" - don't worry about actual hospitality, you know, like treating customers well. not having rude staff and serving edible food.

see he has been voted for lewisham poor old g1 getting it ill send tommy into to help him

10 hours ago, SLB2.0 said:

I have! 

The majority of the people who have given a 1 star review (in the last week), all appear to be connected. The majority of them are first time reviewers and even I can see that it’s a combined effort to do as much damage as possible  by the group. 

My guess is TripAdvisor will delete them all, once someone points out to them the damage being attempted. 

Just saying and certainly not sticking up for HQ. 

• Like 1

Your going to find this strange, but in all honesty, i feel sad for the guy. Yes i know, he has abused so many over the years, but he will be remembered for all the wrong things. Seems he has an 11yo child, well thats what he states. Poor kid, he is going to see everything his dad has ever done? 

Still time Leo, maybe Join Brian Tamaki or become Muslim, you can turn this around.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Dark Beau said:

I have! 

The majority of the people who have given a 1 star review (in the last week), all appear to be connected. The majority of them are first time reviewers and even I can see that it’s a combined effort to do as much damage as possible  by the group. 

My guess is TripAdvisor will delete them all, once someone points out to them the damage being attempted. 

i'm not quite sure that will happen

50 minutes ago, Dark Beau said:

I have! 

i also note the word great is used in a lot of comments 

11 hours ago, Dark Beau said:

I have! 

Not a very accurate assessment on your part DB.  The bad reviews go way back past this latest drama.

If you reckon the bad ones are "connected" then you could equally say that about the good ones.

My partner, my daughter and I dined there once and experienced many of the negatives mentioned.  

• Like 1

I can't quite believe how bad the staff are, but then again, look who's running the show.

It's more like a night club that plays all the hits from the 80's and 90's, as opposed to a bar. It's certainly not a restaurant.

He accurately describes himself in the phone call.  Some of us laugh it off some can't.  

From a long way back I started to record conversations and maintain archives of correspondence between him and I.  Not for any reason other than protection from the various scraps he got involved in through RC.  I even had the infamous "hitman" calling me making threats.

He is what he says he is.  

Unfortunately I made the mistake of sharing some the later stuff with my partner.  It scared the hell out of her.

Inetivably it will all fall apart as it always does.  I can't see how he actually owns much of what he says he does because not that long ago he had trouble paying off Purcell in the defamation suit.

Around that time his name disappeared from the racebook ownership list of Consensus.  

• Like 1