Bit Of A Yarn

Matty Cee SPRAYS Trudy Tee...

Thomass

Shocking potty mouth spray it was....some say "what's said on da track should stay onda track"

Not Trudes...she dobbed in Matty...and good job..

...no 'girly' should have to put up with "silly old c**%...wtf don't ya retire"

f that..."bearch" would have been fine these days...laughing at others being put into danger may not endear other Jocks toward you though Trudes

"Mr Jones advised the Committee that following the running of race 6 Ms T Thornton laid a complaint with the Stewards against Mr Cameron’s conduct. He stated Ms Thornton alleged that Mr Cameron said “you should retire you stupid old c**t” following the finish of race 6.

Mr Jones added that the Stewards interviewed Mr Cameron and he admitted that he used foul language. He said the Stewards take a hard line on that type of language being directed at other riders.

In response to questions from the Committee, Mr Cameron confirmed that Ms Thornton’s allegation of words used was correct. Mr Cameron said that he had not apologised to Ms Thornton.

Mr Cameron said that there was an incident near the 700 metres when Ms Thornton shifted inwards and pushed him onto another horse. He said he called out to Ms Thornton and she looked inwards and was “laughing at him”. He stated that he was upset because he heard Ms Thornton “laughing” when she shifted ground. He said his misconduct was in the heat of the moment following the finish of the race. In conclusion he said he was concerned for the safety of his fellow riders."

• Haha 4

Oh forgot to mention...

A 1K fine...reduced to 750 for among other things being "forthright" with Stewards

Yea like..." of course I meant it and I won't apologise"

Probably felt good and Matty can afford a spray...prefer a face spritzer though perhaps??

On 12/05/2019 at 8:38 AM, Thomass said:

Shocking potty mouth spray it was....some say "what's said on da track should stay onda track"

Not Trudes...she dobbed in Matty...and good job..

...no 'girly' should have to put up with "silly old c**%...wtf don't ya retire"

f that..."bearch" would have been fine these days...laughing at others being put into danger may not endear other Jocks toward you though Trudes

"Mr Jones advised the Committee that following the running of race 6 Ms T Thornton laid a complaint with the Stewards against Mr Cameron’s conduct. He stated Ms Thornton alleged that Mr Cameron said “you should retire you stupid old c**t” following the finish of race 6.

Mr Jones added that the Stewards interviewed Mr Cameron and he admitted that he used foul language. He said the Stewards take a hard line on that type of language being directed at other riders.

In response to questions from the Committee, Mr Cameron confirmed that Ms Thornton’s allegation of words used was correct. Mr Cameron said that he had not apologised to Ms Thornton.

Mr Cameron said that there was an incident near the 700 metres when Ms Thornton shifted inwards and pushed him onto another horse. He said he called out to Ms Thornton and she looked inwards and was “laughing at him”. He stated that he was upset because he heard Ms Thornton “laughing” when she shifted ground. He said his misconduct was in the heat of the moment following the finish of the race. In conclusion he said he was concerned for the safety of his fellow riders."

this post is gold Thomas lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, billy connolly said:

I'd also suspect there's an ulterior motive behind this Thornton/Collett womans actions - ie: she knows her riding career is all but over so she's using this episode as a vehicle to further her employment prospects within the industry !

I don't know how that would work??

This interference and laughing at Maddy would lead to work with someone who doesn't like Maddy?

42 minutes ago, Fred said:

Trudi [Archer] is riding as well as ever

The suits are cracking down on her overhead whip action though and she's finding the frustration with not having a penis...her words...actually she used the c word...not the other c word that Maddy used....

..because that's what she's got and she would never use that word...savvy?

3 hours ago, billy connolly said:

I'd also suspect there's an ulterior motive behind this Thornton/Collett womans actions - ie: she knows her riding career is all but over so she's using this episode as a vehicle to further her employment prospects within the industry !

not sure what your gripe with TT is motivated by, Billy, but her career will only b e 'over' when she decides...there wouldn't be many jocks - maybe none -  older than her who have got a Group 1 victory on their CV this year.

• Like 1

If she retires from the saddle could take up  new career as female boxer, throws a mean right hook. Just ask Cory  Parrish who probably still has the scar in close vicinity of his choppers. 

Edited by Ronaldo
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ronaldo said:

If she retires from the saddle could take up  new career as female boxer, throws a mean right hook. Just ask Cory  Parrish who probably still has the scar in close vicinity of his choppers.

Is that a fact? That's assault, did Parish blow the gaff on Thornton/Collett or did he just take it on the chin???

They say if you wait long enough you get your revenge, I hope one day Cameron gets his revenge.

9 minutes ago, billy connolly said:

Is that a fact? That's assault, did Parish blow the gaff on Thornton/Collett or did he just take it on the chin???

They say if you wait long enough you get your revenge, I hope one day Cameron gets his revenge.

She faced a  racing  charge from memory.

• Champ Post 1

Trudes was very upset with Corey after having been his 'mentor'....she thought he'd done the dirty on her in a race and baled him up in a corner for a good old fashioned towel up and dust down...

Big tall lean Stipe Johno McKenzie broke them up before Corey's face got scratched to shreds..

Poor Trudes got DQ'd for 2 months....

Senior jockey Trudy Thornton has been disqualified from riding for two months and ordered to attend an anger management course for assaulting apprentice rider Cory Parish. 

Racing's Judicial Control Authority has upheld a misconduct charge against Thornton, resulting from an altercation after the Waikato Racing Club's meeting at Te Rapa on April 30 2008.

Thornton denied the charge. 

She had sought out Parish after the last race and an ensuing confrontation resulted in them ending up in the male jockeys' room. 

Anger management courses are being used more often in the racing industry. 

"A penalty is not always the best result and sometimes these courses by experts outside our industry can assist and make a better result for the future," racecourse inspector John McKenzie said.

• Like 1

Maybe  Maddy and Trudes could mud wrastle it out inda birdcage before the first one day??

Maddy dressed in a pink tutu, garter belt and suspenders.... Trudes in Game of Throwns leather...

..with knuckle dusters and numb chuckkas attached in case Maddy gets ideas about scratching Trudes eyes out...

Good Rotorua mud....with perfume added to Maddy's corner and neddy urine in Trudes...

UFC rules...

...no pinching, Chinese burns, spitting, bitch slapping, bum spanking or Uncle Charlie's...in fact zero girly stuff...

However Maddy's allowed to wear elbow and knee padding in case he gets chaffing...

Lets get it on

Edited by Thomass
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

Maybe  Maddy and Trudes could mud wrastle it out inda birdcage before the first one day??

Maddy dressed in a pink tutu, garter belt and suspenders.... Trudes in Game of Throwns leather...

..with knuckle dusters and numb chuckkas attached in case Maddy gets ideas about scratching Trudes eyes out...

Good Rotorua mud....with perfume added to Maddy's corner and neddy urine in Trudes...

UFC rules...

...no pinching, Chinese burns, spitting, bitch slapping, bum spanking or Uncle Charlie's...in fact zero girly stuff...

However Maddy's allowed to wear elbow and knee padding in case he gets chaffing...

Lets get it on

A Question to the site owner/moderator.

Are you going to let this poster get away with this Homophobic innuendo/gay bashing tripe again or are you going to do something about it?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Blind Squirrel said:

A Question to the site owner/moderator.

Are you going to let this poster get away with this Homophobic innuendo/gay bashing tripe again or are you going to do something about it?

You're confusing HOMOPHOBIA...the irrational hatred, intolerance and fear....

...which is what Folau is preaching...and to which I've been a vehement critic btw...

...with Gay stereotypes....

I know many Gays who wear bright colours, pink, shades of...rainbow...bright...

....look after themselves very well...Botox, gym...great bodies...smell great

...Its like stereotyping me with plastic dolls after I've labelled my Princess hot...

...water off a ducks back...

wheres the bashing though..

..although I detest tripe...is that bad?

My question was directed to the site owner/moderator as my need to engage with you is on a par with my need to stand in dog sh*t.

That you refuse to acknowledge your crude attempt at humour based on making fun of someones sex or sexuality is not acceptable in today's society marks you for the neanderthal that you come across as.

That others choose to engage with you about plastic dolls and the like is their choice not mine. As many have commented and have my full support, your presence on this site is toxic and demeans the large number of very good people who use it and enjoy it.

I will not respond to you again as I already feel the need to take a shower.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Very well said Blind Squirrel. I am definately not a prude  by any means,but this particular persons attempt at humour is nothing short of gross. Can see why no one hardly even bothers to engage and reply to any topics as only get the idiots perspective.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Blind Squirrel said:

My question was directed to the site owner/moderator as my need to engage with you is on a par with my need to stand in dog sh*t.

That you refuse to acknowledge your crude attempt at humour based on making fun of someones sex or sexuality is not acceptable in today's society marks you for the neanderthal that you come across as.

That others choose to engage with you about plastic dolls and the like is their choice not mine. As many have commented and have my full support, your presence on this site is toxic and demeans the large number of very good people who use it and enjoy it.

I will not respond to you again as I already feel the need to take a shower.

I'm terribly sorry the juxtaposition of two Jockeys escaped your delicate must take offence nature...

For the blind....One would expect a female Jock to wear pink and a male to wear Game of Throwns leather...

....I simply showed Trudes to be the tuff Girly she is...even though wearing lashings of eye liner...and Maddy coming across as more the type to wear pink....nes pax?

Trudes could just as easily take offence being painted as someone who wears numb chucks and leather...

Hope that explains it to your satisfaction blind one...not that I give a flying bat...

Join the 8 others who had the opportunity to block moi...

...Its just that you won't because you can't get enough of moi...and in fact want to be moi....xx

3 hours ago, theshu said:

Very well said Blind Squirrel. I am definately not a prude  by any means,but this particular persons attempt at humour is nothing short of gross. Can see why no one hardly even bothers to engage and reply to any topics as only get the idiots perspective.

Now listen up shrew...

If I've shown you 3 times I'll show you again how to block one...moi

Go to moi's icon...place your tongue in the 'O'...lick back and forf...relly relly fast...and by magic you'll rub me out....

Just do it....