Bit Of A Yarn

Alan Jones calls out Jacinda

Good on Alan Jones for telling it like it is, Jackie the thick bint  is just following whatever the globalist tossers tell her in regards to climate change......just like the global compact agreement her and turncoat Winston signed (where was the referendum?) that will soon flood NZ with 3rd world economic migrants , that the hard working people of n z and the western world have to support...... fortunately populism is taking over from globalism across the world now as people are getting sick of p.c,... lgbtqxyz..... and being brainwashed and told what to think......Macron will be gone next election in France, Trudeau will be gone next election from Canada. The European union is starting to crumble as people want to preserve their culture and traditions and are sick of the economic migrants murdering raping and pillaging their countries....... 

Screenshot_20190815-161152.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tonkatime! said:

Is this somehow related to racing? Or are you just having a rant? Not judging you just curious. 

Winston related to racing!!!  But no one seems to read the sections other than trotting, greys and thoroughbred plus it will get a rise from thommo!! And yes a rant ...ahhhhh feel better .. thanks Tonka

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, theshu said:

I think Thomas is the one judging Curious..... re weight etc.  ?

But arn't you and Thomas the same person?

Finally a veddy good point your've raised shrew....and I'd like to put you to bed..with your dummy of course

I feel the bro love between ATA and myself so much..that I'm sure we're from the same split egg...and/or Siamese twins maybe....probably separated at separation then...

...But Da Chef will confirm this...the ISP numbers are totes not da same...

...hope that doesn't f ya theory up too much?

11 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Finally a veddy good point your've raised shrew....and I'd like to put you to bed..with your dummy of course

I feel the bro love between ATA and myself so much..that I'm sure we're from the same split egg...and/or Siamese twins maybe....probably separated at separation then...

...But Da Chef will confirm this...the ISP numbers are totes not da same...

...hope that doesn't f ya theory up too much?

Russian collusion?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Winston related to racing!!!  But no one seems to read the sections other than trotting, greys and thoroughbred plus it will get a rise from thommo!! And yes a rant ...ahhhhh feel better .. thanks Tonka

I never took you for a misogynist, anti immigration, White Supremacist gun totin' Trump lurvin mofo Flaggy??

The real history of Donkey's Rightous Right economic plan was to flood the country with supposedly high class educated immigrants, with money,  so they could stimulate the Housing market and leave Donkeys older voters...

...stinking filthy rich...while developing Housing as our major economic driver...what a f up that was...

The highly educated immigrants then became taxis drivers, migrated to Uber and further on to Uber Eats...great career development right there...

If you're talking about Refugees??  We're well under the World quota in OECD countries...

..but what's interesting is our massive success rate with these fantastic human beings...you see...give someone an xtra chance at life and they pay the country back in spades...

As for the most stupid Human Being on the planet...Brit PM Cameron...giving the anti's a chance on a 50/50 Referendum with all that fake news entailed...and 'winning' by SFA % to consign Britain to a nightmare Armageddon economic crisis...he should be strung up

Hope all of this helps make you feel better about yourself today flaggy...

best

It's such a shame wee Al has been threatened with dismissal if he's going to be misogynistic again..to the mysogynists

After poor Al was totes misinterpreted when he commented on Julia Gillard's father dying...

"her poor father died of shame that he had such a lying daughter"

Gay men usually get on well with Women as well..perhaps he's in the closet?