Jump to content


Sign in to follow this  
OLDWHITEMAN

WINTERFELL

Recommended Posts

Yep, looking at how the Purdon runners have done it tough in so many races tonight, yet still won!???
Oh well, we know what must have been happening all week i suppose

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

another great win by winterfell congrats to rangatira on your win and one change too

quite a few cheques must have gone missing in the post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

another great win by winterfell congrats to rangatira on your win and one change too

Depends on which way you look at it. Great maybe not, as he got the cold shot at us after trailing and MM having to burn early. 

Winterfell was toast in the Inter Dom final had MM taken the passing lane instead of hanging out.

But thats racing folks. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, globederby12 said:

Depends on which way you look at it. Great maybe not, as he got the cold shot at us after trailing and MM having to burn early. 

Winterfell was toast in the Inter Dom final had MM taken the passing lane instead of hanging out.

But thats racing

MM and Winterfell went well, MM is still like Philly Mac... however Oscar's last mile and 800m were the quickest of the race... still the group 1s and group 2s in trotting are far superior and better than the pacers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rangatira said:

quite a few cheques must have gone missing in the post

you must be the long lost Kennard relative 'phar' named after the great race horse, that was cast out from the family due to learning difficulties and finding things to tough(but still must have a few shares)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Roman said:

MM and Winterfell went well, MM is still like Philly Mac... however Oscar's last mile and 800m were the quickest of the race... still the group 1s and group 2s in trotting are far superior and better than the pacers

Yeah, win or lose, its a privilege to have a horse as good as MM. He,s only 5 so plenty of time left to win group ones. 

The trotting ranks are only getting stronger and stronger, and its great to be racing other horses of the caliber of the AS barn. They need the competition and MM will certainly give it to them.

We certainly hope Dark Horse finally comes back to racing,as she has the ability to foot it with them as well, and for sheer top end speed would have the wood on them all. Kinda like Sir Castleton. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

you must be the long lost Kennard relative 'phar' named after the great race horse, that was cast out from the family due to learning difficulties and finding things to tough(but still must have a few shares)?

i just want dizzys eggnog recipe

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...