Bit Of A Yarn

Help please.

Rang Tui at the TAB help desk this morning on how to place a bet on the US election. No help there, Tui says no betting available on NZ TAB. So after informing Tui that this phone call is being recorded for evidential and references purposes, I went on to ask if she could advise an overseas bookmaker or betting site that I could access for the purpose of having a bet on the election result. Once again no help there as not allowed to make recommendations on any organization that may assist. In fact most unhelpful. So my request to Bit of a Yarner's is, can I join an Australian betting organization, fund it through internet banking, and have a bet on the election?. Grateful for any advise.  Cheers.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Yep, Beteasy got odds up. Even Kanye West up on the board😆

1FAB6354-3D4B-48AD-90C5-6721B7FAA64F.jpeg

4B3935AA-9432-4E8F-9647-48EBCAE5870C.jpeg

Thanks for that Newmarket, joined Beteasy this morning and put 1st bet on US election. Will try racing bets next. Still trying to work out all the bonus bets, not sure how it all works, but have 7 days from opening account to solve them.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Thanks for that Newmarket, joined Beteasy this morning and put 1st bet on US election. Will try racing bets next. Still trying to work out all the bonus bets, not sure how it all works, but have 7 days from opening account to solve them.

I thought this new TAB betting system and the change in legislation allowed the NZ TAB to provide these sorts of books?  Quite frankly it would be more interesting than the Nicaraguan Baseball League.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Freda said:

Effing hope so.

I wouldn't worry too much Freda.  Even if Labour gets in with the help of the Greens the shit will hit the fan either later this year or early next.

In that regard that is going to be an issue for whoever is in power.

I wouldn't count on your AWT being built anytime soon.  Unless the CJC does the right thing and relocates.

They've put NZ elections into the exotic basket over here, that's cos no bugger can work out how the hell MMP works? based on the German model, not the Westminster or as is here Preferential.

Exotic,= palm trees, dancing girls, gentle sea breezes, ....NZ,.....na, just weird. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Have joined Beteasy and backed Trump. Beteasy is now being swallowed up by Sportsbet, so in the coming days Beteasy will be no more. All Beteasy accounts will transfer to Sportsbet. My first bet on Trump was at $2.60, he's now down to $1.95 and falling. Am impressed with their service and ease of navigation.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, aquaman said:

Have joined Beteasy and backed Trump. Beteasy is now being swallowed up by Sportsbet, so in the coming days Beteasy will be no more. All Beteasy accounts will transfer to Sportsbet. My first bet on Trump was at $2.60, he's now down to $1.95 and falling. Am impressed with their service and ease of navigation.

Yep, been with them for a few years, always look after you. 
They will offer some good promos once they merge. 
They even sent me this for my birthday!! Never got anything from the tab.

D69E6971-C420-4613-A0D2-5E2BC2760D6B.jpeg

On 29/07/2020 at 11:20 AM, aquaman said:

Good luck👍

On 29/07/2020 at 11:20 AM, aquaman said:

Forgot to add, If you need help with beteasy app, let me know. I find it user friendly. 

As i have mentioned, only negative i have, is the charges that get taken out when i withdraw. 
If i withdraw about $300, usually around $280 gets deposited. If you withdraw more, it evens out more with nz vrs aus exchange rates.

That is the only negative, I love the bet return options on a sat, sometimes 8, 10, or even 15 once👍

• 2 weeks later...