Bit Of A Yarn

Cup Week Christchurch: Covid-19 Issue

Blossom lady

15 hours ago, Brodie said:

Mikie, Trump has won, as the amount of political fraud being done by the Democrats is beyond compare!

They have been rigging it as anyone with half a brain can see!

Lets just see how this plays out as there is plenty of water to flow under the bridge yet!

Biden is just a flaming blithering idiot and if you can nkt see that then you are deluded!

You are a nutjob Brodie

You dream that people have posted things, why am I deluded?

Where on earth did I post in support of Biden?

I didn't, the voters had a choice between a bumbling fool and an arrogant bumbling fool

Mikie

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Despite his personality, they vote for him because there are far bigger issues at play. 

He is still a fucking idiot as a person. That there is no doubt.

Happy as a compromise why don't you pick five of the zillion statements you posted and I'll research their veracity.  Even you may be surprised.

43 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Happy as a compromise why don't you pick five of the zillion statements you posted and I'll research their veracity.  Even you may be surprised.

Not a statement he made but what about his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein

Sure I wasn't there but I have seen the photos

Does that count towards his personality Chief?

Mikie

3 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

For the first time in USA Presidential history we have had a President who didn't start a new war AND withdrew troops from other parts of the world.

Not only that but brokered peace deals in the Middle East!  

For the first time a President who didn't start a new war? WTF

Just about every President has helped broker peace deals in the Middle East that have no effect on the situation on the place.

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Even with the fraud from the Democrats it is still so close!

This sentence is delusion without any proof. You don't even understand what you are claiming.

3 minutes ago, Mikie said:

Not a statement he made but what about his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein

Sure I wasn't there but I have seen the photos

Does that count towards his personality Chief?

Mikie

In my opinion no.  This might be pedantic but how does knowing anyone determine someone's personality?  I assume you mean moral standing/character.  I don't adhere to the theory of guilt by association as that would eliminate damn near all of us!

8 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

For the first time a President who didn't start a new war? WTF

Just about every President has helped broker peace deals in the Middle East that have no effect on the situation on the place.

You ignored the AND.  The situation in the Middle East is a damn sight more stable than it has been for some time.  

What NEW military engagement did Trump initiate?

14 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

In my opinion no.  This might be pedantic but how does knowing anyone determine someone's personality?  I assume you mean moral standing/character.  I don't adhere to the theory of guilt by association as that would eliminate damn near all of us!

Yes, you are being pedantic

Funny, that's what you accuse me of whenever I pull Brodie up on an incorrect statement he has made and he dodges replying to the question and instead posts drivel on a tangent

I think in this case debating someone's personality faults or otherwise can include their moral character but hey, as you remind me, it's your site

Mikie

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikie said:

Yes, you are being pedantic

Funny, that's what you accuse me of whenever I pull Brodie up on an incorrect statement he has made and he dodges replying to the question and instead posts drivel on a tangent

I think in this case debating someone's personality faults or otherwise can include their moral character but hey, as you remind me, it's your site

Mikie

Mikie FFS if during my 20's or 30's I was "friends" with someone that doesn't mean that their personality modifies mine.  Epstein and Trump were rich young men who were in the same social circles in the late 80's early 90's who partied hard.  Shit I worked for a Corporation in the early 90's where the parties were just way out wild.  They didn't shape my personality, my morals or character.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Anybody who opposes has to verify and substantiate except Brodie.

That's not correct Happy.  If you are referring to my approach to Mehe the difference is he only posts to either attack one particular BOAY'er or join the mob who are doing so.  That's what I object to.

I think in the internet vernacular they call it "trolling"...

OK Chief

Here's 3 things that Trump has stated. Go for it

1. "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make US manufacturing non-competitive"

2. "New environment friendly lightbulbs can cause cancer"

3. "Wind turbines cause noise-induced cancer"

Mikie

• Champ Post 1

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

That's not correct Happy.  If you are referring to my approach to Mehe the difference is he only posts to either attack one particular BOAY'er or join the mob who are doing so.  That's what I object to.

FFS Chief, the "mob?' Gimme a break

Why don't you read Brodie's posts that he gets pulled up on and that he can't substantiate so he twists things to divert attention elsewhere rather than leaping to his defence just because it's Brodie ie read what he posts and what others are asking

Anyway I don't think 3 posters can be called a mob, they would be a triumvirate

4 posters would be a quartet 

I guess 5 posters could be called a mob but that would mean 5 posters not counting Mehe, because you said he joined the "mob"

You are exaggerating

Mikie

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

38 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Why don't you prove Brodie's claim of electoral fraud.

Don't need to it's a given.  In most elections anywhere there is some form of electoral/voter fraud.  In NZ every election we have people who deliberately vote more than once.  

So in the USA will there be similar instances?  More than likely.  Indeed research says that there probably is but statistically it is very very low.

Brodie's use of the term "fraud" is a bit loose.  The issue in America this election is the number of postal and pre-election votes.  The highest on record - about 103 million.  So roughly 40 million on the day.  The State by State regulations regarding voting in the USA are a mess.  So could there be an abuse of process?  Most likely.

You've seen the pictures of thousands of postal ballots lying in ditches etc.   

Now those things don't matter in most of the States but with it coming down to the wire in these last five States who knows.  With the way it has all been managed is there scope for fraud - yes.  Has some fraud happened - yes (that's a given).  Is it at a level that will materially affect the election - probably not.

Remember George W. Bush only won the 2000 election by winning Florida by 537 votes.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mikie said:

OK Chief

1. "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make US manufacturing non-competitive"

Mikie

brodster stated "just as well the all stars didnt race at victoria park, greymouth"

peas in a pod trump and brodster

Edited by Rangatira

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

At least Trump is not going to be controlled by China!

Biden has no ability to make any decisions apart from what he has to eat!

He has no idea about anything and during the campaign was reading from the board!

Without Covid19 over there, Trump would have won by mega millions.

The media crucified Trump and still remains more popular than he was last election.

Even with the fraud from the Democrats it is still so close!

Brodie if it  is a fraud dont you think Trump would have been trashed like the pools said maybe Trump is the one doing the fraud 

36 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

What the hell are you on about go and have alook and see how many other posts I have made 

Your mate Brodie is never on the money mostly wrong 

You come in and help  him out every day you do this and then you call me a troll 

Can you see how many other have noticed and younlet him carry on 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mikie said:

OK Chief

Mikie

All out of context and yes all incorrect.  BUT none of them were in Happy's long list which by the way he hasn't provided a link to.

However you need to learn how to interpret Trump speak - he doesn't believe in climate change and quite frankly I tend to agree that the reasons being touted for climate change are wrong.  It isn't the use of fossil fuels.  Pure and simple it is the number of people living in the world.  Now the Left don't want to tackle that issue do they?

"Environmental Friendly Light Bulbs" is an oxymoron at best.  Just like Lithium batteries and electric cars they are far from "environmentally friendly" when you consider how those batteries are made AND disposed of.  Same with these lightbulbs.  They are only friendly because they use less electricity to give off the same amount of light.  Do they give off UV light and contain cancer causing chemicals - yes.  Are they more difficult to dispose of - yes.  

Wind turbines - again Trump speak interpretation - he doesn't like them.  I don't either.  One they are not environmentally friendly, are inefficient and from an environmental lifetime budget perspective are more costly and harmful than other forms of electricity generation.  They are an absolute blot on the landscape and I'd hate to live near the constant low level hum.  Now in some locations they have been built close to where people live (mostly poor people who supposedly vote democrat).  They cause anxiety and stress which are recognised as factors in causing cancer.

• Like 1