Jump to content
Bit Of A Yarn

A Bit of Humour for Brodie!


Recommended Posts

Brand New Kittens

Grant Roberson (wearing bright LBGT lycra) is out jogging one morning and notices little Brodie on the corner with a box. Curious he runs over to little Brodie and says, “What’s in the box kid?”

Little Brodie says, “Kittens, they’re brand new kittens.”

Robertson laughs and says, “What kind of kittens are they?”

“They are Labour kittens” says Little Brodie.

“Oh that’s cute,” he says and he goes on his way. A couple of days later Robertson is running with his buddy Chris Hipkins (wearing a face mask and a QR code emblazoned on his T-shirt) and he spies Little Brodie with his box just ahead.

Robertson says to Chris, “You gotta check this out” and they both jog over to little Brodie.

Robertson says, “Look in the box Chris, isn’t that cute? Look at those little kittens. Hey kid tell my friend Chris what kind of kittens they are.” 

Little Brodie replies, “They are ACT kittens.”

“Whoa!” Robertson says, “I came by here the other day and you said they were Labour kittens. What’s up?”

“Well,” little Brodie explains, “Their eyes are open now.”

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brand New Kittens Grant Roberson (wearing bright LBGT lycra) is out jogging one morning and notices little Brodie on the corner with a box. Curious he runs over to little Brodie and says, “What’s

Increased benefits is no help to this country! What it does is gives beneficiaries absolutely no incentive to get off their butts and try and improve their lot! Winter power payments just an

How can she when she can't influence what is published in the State funded media!

Posted Images

Do not really see Tubby out jogging anytime soon!

If he was I hope him and softy are fully masked so to keep everyone SAFE!

We need to seriously get rid of this incompetent limp wristed bunch of nillers!

Those that put this lot back in should seriously consider their right to vote next time!

Can someone please state what they have done over the last 4 years that they have said they will do and has helped you personally and the country?????

  • Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Do not really see Tubby out jogging anytime soon!

Can someone please state what they have done over the last 4 years that they have said they will do and has helped you personally and the country?????

sat on his big fat arse by the sound of things lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paleface adios said:

sat on his big fat arse by the sound of things lol

I could say something funny on this subject but I might get in trouble so I wont say anything lol😂

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Brodie said:

 

Can someone please state what they have done over the last 4 years that they have said they will do and has helped you personally and the country?????

Well they did let Winnie help out the TAB,dont think anybody else will.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mikeynz said:

Well they did let Winnie help out the TAB,dont think anybody else will.

No Winnie did it off his own back, as Ardern needed Winnie and Winnie was owed favours!

Watch as the halo disappears and do not believe the BS polls!!!

The media is in Arderns pocket and will spout out anything to make her look good.

They are as weak as piss!

There is no way in hell that 55% of NZ want the Communist as the leader!!!!

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Brodie said:

No Winnie did it off his own back, as Ardern needed Winnie and Winnie was owed favours!

Watch as the halo disappears and do not believe the BS polls!!!

The media is in Arderns pocket and will spout out anything to make her look good.

They are as weak as piss!

There is no way in hell that 55% of NZ want the Communist as the leader!!!!

 

Never lose sight of the fact that Winnie let the snake out of the bag,people didnt forget,I have to say that despite labour supposedly being over 50% in the polls I dont know anyone who voted for them but I suspect a lot dont admit it.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Brodie said:

Do not really see Tubby out jogging anytime soon!

If he was I hope him and softy are fully masked so to keep everyone SAFE!

We need to seriously get rid of this incompetent limp wristed bunch of nillers!

Those that put this lot back in should seriously consider their right to vote next time!

Can someone please state what they have done over the last 4 years that they have said they will do and has helped you personally and the country?????

 

Edited by Davis
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/07/2021 at 10:13 PM, Brodie said:

No Winnie did it off his own back, as Ardern needed Winnie and Winnie was owed favours!

Watch as the halo disappears and do not believe the BS polls!!!

The media is in Arderns pocket and will spout out anything to make her look good.

They are as weak as piss!

There is no way in hell that 55% of NZ want the Communist as the leader!!!!

 

Q⁰unless Judith goes National will have no show at next election.I know 2 financial National supporters that dont support her and have said they may not even vote next election if she still leader.She has no substance to her statements and is more worried about picking on everybodies faults rather than giving ideas and policy.I dont know what region you are in Brodie but where I live in Ashburton businesses are thriving.Our unemployment rate has declined last 6 years to about 1.8%,Crime is down and we have a Labour MP,which is unthinkable for our region.I would say at the moment Labour at $1.30 to win next election.NZ exporters looking good to prosper even more once the world shipping problems get sorted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Richie said:

Q⁰unless Judith goes National will have no show at next election.I know 2 financial National supporters that dont support her and have said they may not even vote next election if she still leader.She has no substance to her statements and is more worried about picking on everybodies faults rather than giving ideas and policy.I dont know what region you are in Brodie but where I live in Ashburton businesses are thriving.Our unemployment rate has declined last 6 years to about 1.8%,Crime is down and we have a Labour MP,which is unthinkable for our region.I would say at the moment Labour at $1.30 to win next election.NZ exporters looking good to prosper even more once the world shipping problems get sorted.

Correct, Collins is wishy washy, and very disappointing!

Being the leader of the opposition would be the easiest job in NZ against this lot of incompetents!

Yes some businesses are going well and some are battling!

Can you state what they have done that has been a success, but dont mention the virus that is less deadly than the  common flu?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Of all people I thought you would be the last to buy into the media hit job!

What media hit job,its pretty well known that some of her colleagues cant bring themselves to fully support her.Ask Mark Mitchell what he thinks of her.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Richie said:

What media hit job,its pretty well known that some of her colleagues cant bring themselves to fully support her.Ask Mark Mitchell what he thinks of her.

Mark Mitchell is a wet.  

Let me guess who "some of her colleagues" are:

Todd Muller - gone.
Simon Bridges - still miffed he got rolled by a lightweight in Muller.
Luxon - thinks he is another John Key - yeah right.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately for National John Key has made politics in NZ more like a popularity contest and Jacinda has personality in spades while National has none.We have gone the way.of the USA where personalities are more important than.policy substance,hence Judy's fall from grace.I will be very surprised if she still leader at next election,I think Luxon getting ready to.pounce.I believe Peter Goodfellow,the current National party President,and Alistair Bell the Northern rep on the National party board have caused a lot of division within the party

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Richie said:

Alistair Bell the Northern rep

He is nothing more than a party hack and not the sharpest tool in the tool box.

Goodfellow - is in the same vein.  Career politicians both but not good enough to make it in Parliament.

21 minutes ago, Richie said:

Unfortunately for National John Key has made politics in NZ more like a popularity contest

I thought politics was and always has been a popularity contest?

That said Key didn't make it so.  If anyone is to blame for splintering the right of centre it is that charlatan Winston Peters.  He gave Ardern the opportunity when he should have gone with the majority part - National.  Then along came Covid-19 and the sheep followed.  The blame lies solely at the foot of Peters.  Arguably that is where the demise of the racing industry lies as well.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Of all people I thought you would be the last to buy into the media hit job!

Chief, she should be hitting this useless mob all the time!

She is  no CRUSHER!

It would be so easy to name them on everything, no use being kind to Ardern, as it is costing the country!

Needs a bloke with balls to take her on and point out to the sheep just how nil they are, although it is not that hard to see!

I dont believe the polls that have Ardern at 55% but Collins clearly not popular and need changing, and not the nappies!

Edited by Brodie
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, paleface adios said:

you kiwis always talking about sheep . are you sheep sh***ers lol

Nah, after this past year you realise just how easily led people are!

Seriously, people who still think she has a halo need to take a look at how poor this government is!

I am still waiting for one of her comrades to actually state what good  she has done for them and the country????

I know I will be waiting awhile as there is nothing!

Absolute lightweights in life successes!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Brodie said:

Chief, she should be hitting this useless mob all the time!

She is  no CRUSHER!

It would be so easy to name them on everything, no use being kind to Ardern, as it is costing the country!

Needs a bloke with balls to take her on and point out to the sheep just how nil they are, although it is not that hard to see!

I dont believe the polls that have Ardern at 55% but Collins clearly not popular and need changing, and not the nappies!

How can she when she can't influence what is published in the State funded media!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

How can she when she can't influence what is published in the State funded media!

Totally agree that the media is in her pocket.

She does need to have more ooomph when she does get in front of the camera though Chief!

If they are editing what she is saying then she needs to express this in Parliament where people can see it without it being deleted!

Anyone with half a brain can work out what the Lefties/Commies are trying to do but the others need to be enlightened!

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/07/2021 at 11:55 AM, Richie said:

Unfortunately for National John Key has made politics in NZ more like a popularity contest and Jacinda has personality in spades while National has none.We have gone the way.of the USA where personalities are more important than.policy substance,hence Judy's fall from grace.I will be very surprised if she still leader at next election,I think Luxon getting ready to.pounce.I believe Peter Goodfellow,the current National party President,and Alistair Bell the Northern rep on the National party board have caused a lot of division within the party

Luxon is full of hot air and did nothing at AIRNZ but ran it like former CEO. Even more useless than Collins.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/07/2021 at 3:51 PM, Brodie said:

Can someone please state what they have done over the last 4 years that they have said they will do and has helped you personally and the country?????

Over the last 4 years they have increased benefits on multiple occasions and doubled the winter energy payment for 2020 and been kind.

Personally I have sunk all this extra moolah into Ranfurly Draught.

I can't speak re the the country but Mohinder at Wycola Liquor is now featuring on the Hei Hei rich list and driving a 1939 Delahaye

images.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

Over the last 4 years they have increased benefits on multiple occasions and doubled the winter energy payment for 2020 and been kind.

Personally I have sunk all this extra moolah into Ranfurly Draught.

I can't speak re the the country but Mohinder at Wycola Liquor is now featuring on the Hei Hei rich list and driving a 1939 Delahaye

images.jpeg

half wit

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...