Bit Of A Yarn

Has The Chief Followed I.R.D LAWS in allowing unlicensed gambling

whiplash smile

2 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

ARE YOU STANDING BY YOUR SUBMISSION THAT YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG IN THE GAMBLING ACT AND BY ACCEPTING INTO NZ BANKS ANY FORM OF NON DISCLOSED MONEY INCLUDING BITCOIN, BEING THE BENEFACTOR OF COMP POLLS THAT THAT GAINED YOU A FORM OF PECUNIARY ADVANTAGE.

I will stand by that chief! yes or no have you broke the gambling act YES OR NO?

No.  I can confirm any competition run on BOAY has not broken any NZ Gambling Laws and personally I have never gained any pecuniary advantage from those competitions.

Just now, whiplash smile said:

I demand an a public apology, karrots banned, you can get fucked!! unless you admit you were wrong I will simply pass the meta-data, and the you have your rights?

A public apology for what?  In lieu of actually knowing what has offended you I publicly apologise.  

What do you want @Karrots banned for?

Yes I'm wrong and you are completely right.

2 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

A public apology for what?  In lieu of actually knowing what has offended you I publicly apologise.  

What do you want @Karrots banned for?

Yes I'm wrong and you are completely right.

You were well aware of the situation, as you are well aware of the fact you are so advanced in I.T, This with our new g.p.s, will suffice

lets publicly exercise our rights, you have outright accused me of being a dickhead on your forum with the  paranoid karrots, Both of your fantastical posts where as I bully, Where as I offer to prove that you are becoming a a megalomaniac, whereby you are so fantastical in your belief.that I am wrong then regress, Thats a DICKHEAD! and your attempts at appeasement just goes to showwhat a fucking asswipe ypu are.

Did I bully you c#$t stipe ? Did I bully mental health  karrots?, keep explaining cheif fuckwit? 

Edited by Chief Stipe
Removed offensive bits.