Bit Of A Yarn

Thats Michael! Off topic.....

Michael

Just now, Chief Stipe said:

Who were you sitting beside when you sat the exam?

I can't remember, I had a car accident when I was 21yo and I have no memory of life before that

Why is that Chief?

Are you now suggesting I cheated at School?

Half your problem is that you think you are cutesy, but you aren't

You are a bit like Whiplash really, you just think that you are more clever at hiding your insults

31 minutes ago, Michael said:

I can't remember, I had a car accident when I was 21yo and I have no memory of life before that

Why is that Chief?

Are you now suggesting I cheated at School?

Half your problem is that you think you are cutesy, but you aren't

You are a bit like Whiplash really, you just think that you are more clever at hiding your insults

That's all a bit rich coming from you Michael.  For a start you haven't seen half of what Whiplash posts.

Now if the only contribution you want to make online is to take pot shots at me or any particular poster then resign yourself to the fact that the moment you do your post will be transferred to here.  Especially if it has no relevance or adds to the topic in question.

Your choice.

• Like 1

I have blocked the postings of our great citizen Michael which is great, and yet the man still continues to write absolute BS.

FFS Michael, Mike, Mikie or whoever you want to be, turnover a new leaf and behave.

Ok you did wrong and served your time for it however you would think you would pull your head in and get On wth things.

You may not be happy with the way your life has gone in the past!.

However having a crack at

successful people like Chief and Brodie will achieve nothing.

Do not reply, Think about that as I can not Read your shite and that is great.

Enjoy Your life Michael and go out and achieve something now you are in level2 plus!

14 hours ago, Brodie said:

You may not be happy with the way your life has gone in the past!.

However having a crack at

successful people like Chief and Brodie will achieve nothing.

I'm more than happy with life you dick

As far as the comment about being successful goes, you have managed to be a grovelling dick and a tosser all in one sentence

Self praise is no praise

18 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

That's all a bit rich coming from you Michael.  For a start you haven't seen half of what Whiplash posts.

Now if the only contribution you want to make online is to take pot shots at me or any particular poster then resign yourself to the fact that the moment you do your post will be transferred to here.  Especially if it has no relevance or adds to the topic in question.

Your choice.

Why am I singled out Chief?

There are a multitude of posters that get off topic, and a multitude that criticize other posters

This is Moderation 2+ is it?

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Why am I singled out Chief?

There are a multitude of posters that get off topic, and a multitude that criticize other posters

This is Moderation 2+ is it?

Maybe I can assist you to fully comprehend why you are singled out Michael.

You are a twat, a fool, a moron, a muttonhead, a dunce, a simpleton, you're out to lunch, you're a sandwich short of a picnic, a bonehead, a nitwit BUT most of all, you have no credibility, no polish on your turd. 

Take some time to polish your turd Michael. You may have to wait though, as your shite seems awfully loose. Harden up Michael, then get polishing, then get some cred and hey presto, you may, just may not get singled out.

2 minutes ago, KickintheKods said:

Maybe I can assist you to fully comprehend why you are singled out Michael.

You are a twat, a fool, a moron, a muttonhead, a dunce, a simpleton, you're out to lunch, you're a sandwich short of a picnic, a bonehead, a nitwit BUT most of all, you have no credibility, no polish on your turd. 

Take some time to polish your turd Michael. You may have to wait though, as your shite seems awfully loose. Harden up Michael, then get polishing, then get some cred and hey presto, you may, just may not get singled out.

After all that it's still only a "may"?

4 minutes ago, KickintheKods said:

At the rate you are going Michael, it may take till May to get you you started.

Turd.png

Possibly right KitK, I'm a slow learner

I admit to just getting sick and tired of reading the same posts over and over again

Yes, I should just block the poster but it would probably be easier to just not be on the site at all

Chief, however, is reluctant to release a member