Bit Of A Yarn

Brodie's Topic: Vaccine or Poison.

Brodie

59 minutes ago, Gospel of Judas said:

Personally, considering outted me, been a dick since and taken plenty pop shots. Leave you to it and rate going, should re merger it with Leo old site.  Don't see much difference in it to be fair.

Gospel, don’t leave we are all illiterate with the way it alters our spelling.

At the end of the day it is a matter of staying alive with all the bS we have had from Ardern this year.

1 hour ago, hunterthepunter said:

has the chief had his 2 shots of poison? come in the chief

Everyone should have the right to make up their own mind whether they want something they do not know anything

about to be injected into their body!

The fact that Ardern has forced people throught threats and Bull Shit is just repugnant!

This non performing Prime Minister that was voted in again by achieving nothing apart from supposedly keeping us all SAFE!

The truth of the matter is that she has conned the majority and will not allow the NZ media that she has bought, to tell the truth!

Unfortunately the masses that have been injected just do not want to believe that what they have received is a product that is not SAFE!

Why would she promote something that is unsafe?

Go educate yourself, or if you do not want to do that, go and get yourself a BOOSTER shot, it has to be good for you doesnt it, as our amazing leader says so!
Baaaa

Edited by Brodie
  • Champ Post 1

20 hours ago, aquaman said:

No problem here, I can tell you how things will pan out.

By the time you have had your first booster shot, your immune system will be reduced to only 25% approx, that is the ability of your body to produce white blood cells. By the time of your 2nd booster shot you will be around zero production of white cells. At this point in time your life and survival will depend on whether big Pharma will supply you with the many drugs that will be needed to keep you alive because your own immune system will be shot, its at this time that you have A.I.D.S.  Acquired Immune Deficient Syndrome.

As for your reasoning to take the vaccine being partly because of your concern over the young boy, then I need to point out that healthy young people have zero problems contracting Covid, it does not effect them. And I would implore all people not to poison the children as they have done unto themselves. I would also say, do your own research rather than listen to health professionals that are not. My own Doctor that I had a lot of time for pre Covid has turned out to be an ill informed yes man for the Govn and Medical Council. He's in his early 70's and is a huge disappointment to me, in fact my respect for Doctors in NZ save a few brave souls has gone out the window. Some Doctors have been brave enough to tell the truth, but they are being silenced by the Medical Council.  Good luck with your boosters, you will need it, but please don't do it to your children that have nothing to fear other than a runny nose.

Agree with your comments, affecting ones own immunity seems to be very prevalent with the effects of the vaccinated, and must be a huge concern when you need it to fight other ills ect, what stresses me more is the thought of kids and grandkids getting jabbed with this muck, only a matter of time before it hits here, they will also be ostracized if they won't, and probably have to be home schooled, on a lighter note, I always wanted to be a doctor, but never had any patients, we must keep our sense of humor during the darkest of times.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Brodie said:

Everyone should have the right to make up their own mind whether they want something they do not know anything

about to be injected into their body!

The fact that Ardern has forced people throught threats and Bull Shit is just repugnant!

This non performing Prime Minister that was voted in again by achieving nothing apart from supposedly keeping us all SAFE!

The truth of the matter is that she has conned the majority and will not allow the NZ media that she has bought, to tell the truth!

Unfortunately the masses that have been injected just do not want to believe that what they have received is a product that is not SAFE!

Why would she promote something that is unsafe?

Go educate yourself, or if you do not want to do that, go and get yourself a BOOSTER shot, it has to be good for you doesnt it, as our amazing leader says so!
Baaaa

brodster on the money . why would anyone get a jab when you don't know what's in it 

10 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

brodster on the money . why would anyone get a jab when you don't know what's in it 

Graphene Oxide, Hunter!

Pfizer will say no but the fact is that many scientists etc. confirm that it is in there!

Pfizer say there is a secret ingredient that they arent disclosing!

Why is that do you think?

If it was not in it ten why doesnt Bill Gates sue them for false information?

Such a great vaccine that they now want you to get a BOOSTER into you!

Go on follow our great leader, get some more shit in you, might as well, surely Ardern wouldnt  want anything happening to you, as everything she says and does is successful lol.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

13 hours ago, Brodie said:

Graphene Oxide, Hunter!

Pfizer will say no but the fact is that many scientists etc. confirm that it is in there!

Pfizer say there is a secret ingredient that they arent disclosing!

Why is that do you think?

If it was not in it ten why doesnt Bill Gates sue them for false information?

Such a great vaccine that they now want you to get a BOOSTER into you!

Go on follow our great leader, get some more shit in you, might as well, surely Ardern wouldnt  want anything happening to you, as everything she says and does is successful lol.

When you think about it, not much different to being shot, either way you die of lead poisoning.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aquaman said:

When you think about it, not much different to being shot, either way you die of lead poisoning.

Not a conspiracy theorist or anything along those lines at all.

You only need to check things out fully and not believe the evil media.

The constant barraging of getting this poison into you without posting both sides is just repugnant.

People just get beaten down until they surrender unless they have no need to be bullied by these tyrants.

Unfortunately most people are going to know people who get health issues and worse over the next few years all due to believing that the poison being injected into you is good for you.

I personally now do not care if you are stupid enough to listen and then agree to have this shit injected into you.

Your body your decision but People have warned you.

Watch as the Bs about how Pfizer is going to save you unfolds .

Go on go and get a BOOSTER into you they say it is free!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 2