JasonMc

BOAY Punters Club 2019

Posted (edited)

Calling for members for new 2019 club. We have lost Trakdap as she has gone on an oversea trip.

Open to ideas on format and would also like to run something passed the new club.

Some of you are aware but some are not  our 2 year old son Connor had to be rushed to Starship Hospital early December to get a pacemaker installed then 2 weeks later rushed up by air ambulance due to fluid on the heart and on both occasions was welcomed with open arms by Ronald McDonald House. I really want to give back to the cause and I was hoping the club members could help.

Draw as follows:

19-Jan-TOM
    26-Jan-FLAGSHIP & MCCOOKS(BGP CLUB TICKETS)
    2-Feb-STEVE P
    9-Feb-MARDY
    16-Feb-Andy
    22-Feb-SANDPIPER
    1-Mar-MOOSEY
    8-Mar-TIGER TIM
    15-Mar-NEK
    22-Mar-GROUP 1 WINNER
    29-Mar-BROWNFOX
    5-Apr-PORKY
    12-Apr-BLIND SQ
    19-Apr-SMILER
    26-Apr-CHESTNUT
    3-May-SIR G
    10-May-Vanturk
    17-May-RICHIE
    24-May-AL FOXTON
    31-May-FLAGSHIP/MCCOOKS

$400 to spend on your allocated week (except Flagship & McCooks who are 2 x $200 each). Would like to have some guidelines on bets so we not watching 200 $1 each way bets or having 5% quaddie into a pool of $1400😏

A) each bet minimum of $20 ( would be happy for higher minimum if everyone agrees)

B)no less than 25% units unless into big pools(or is this too high %?? just feel 5% is quite low??)

C) all bets placed and posted at one time so club members can jot down and go on with their day not have to log in every 30 mins checking and all bets 1 hour prior to the first ( unless waiting on track conditions after the first etc but you would need to advise of your intentions)

D) if you have a NZ TAB account I will deposit funds in every Monday( as now you have to use pin to deposit at outlets)

Then as we had last club I would love to reward good punters who get nice collects so if you double your money you get 1/2 your outlay the week after and if you triple your money you get to bet your original outlay again week after ( so make $800 get $200 bet and make $1200+ get $400 and 1 bet only)

Also a little disclaimer Andy wants to put out there if he saw a dog paying a good price on fixed odds he would like to punt some of his allocation on that even if not his week (thats if everyone agrees and as a refresher did get $1700 on a $100 multi last club)

Also the Ronald McDonald House donation we have $400 from the weekly donation but on the % of payout I feel this should be a personal preference not a set amount, so with that in mind at end of the club each member can tell me how much % they want to donate ( I would hope minimum 10% but any money raised is more than they have now)

Sorry if that sounds too much rules and information but as pointed out just a guideline, as at the end of the day I want everyone to enjoy this as much as Sarah & I do

in closing LETS MAKE THE BOOKIES HURT!!!!!

Edited by JasonMc
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Group One Winner said:

Happy with either option a or b.

More importantly i hope the young fella is ok now.

I enjoyed betting the full amount last year but i understand if people dont want to wait 3-4 months before they get a turn.

Richard

colts 21  texans 7

Also betting once each we dont get conflicting bets in same races. But will see how everyone feels

• Like 1

Always happy to be part of punters and happy to support Starship/RMcD...as my boy Charlie has had his fair quota of free visits and still on going ones😊 Happy and Prosperous New Year clubbers.!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

oops sorry forgot to add  .. I'm happy with whatever percentage you want to put towards RMH  😘

M :)

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Vanturk said:

count me in jase.

All the way from USA. Hope the holiday going great

Yay \o/  looking like an old crew coming together again  :)     Welcome to the fun Sandpiper  :)

• Like 2

Steve P is in. he is happy to go what whatever option re punting once or twice. My problem is everyone is saying they will go with the flow and noone has given a actual suggestion. So please select:

A) punt twice half the amount

B) punt once full amount but may mean waiting few months for a bet?

I will start off I like B then one person has control on the bets each week and not 2 people betting on same races and different numbers so potentially missing quaddies due to this.

12 minutes ago, JasonMc said:

Steve P is in. he is happy to go what whatever option re punting once or twice. My problem is everyone is saying they will go with the flow and noone has given a actual suggestion. So please select:

A) punt twice half the amount

B) punt once full amount but may mean waiting few months for a bet?

I will start off I like B then one person has control on the bets each week and not 2 people betting on same races and different numbers so potentially missing quaddies due to this.

Bees Knees please  :)

• Haha 1

B for me Jason.Ill be cruising Asia for most of February so hopefully by the time my turn comes around

I will have figured out how to drive the new TAB site on Quaddies etc🤩.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Another idea is maybe with mine and sarahs half could buy 2 tickets in boys get paid karaka million night cub? Any objections?

As with 20 people be $200 twice if team up flagship 

• Like 3

B (one bet) for me Jason. Will put weekly payments in for $22. Suggest donate a straight $500 to RMH rather than percentages.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Smiler said:

B (one bet) for me Jason. Will put weekly payments in for $22. Suggest donate a straight $500 to RMH rather than percentages.

Lets hope we dont have a SHOCKER and win $500.10 then 😁

• Haha 1