CrossCodes

Do your job Whiterod

So when the charges are read out. Horrendous as they may be. Will grnz step in and cancel Lisa's Mondays team . After all she's the trainer. He's the kennel boy handler. 

27 minutes ago, gambler said:

So when the charges are read out. Horrendous as they may be. Will grnz step in and cancel Lisa's Mondays team . After all she's the trainer. He's the kennel boy handler. 

No because what will happen is no one at GRNZ will be contactable for some strange reason, (fire alarm, phones gone down, mysterious power cut etc) and when they are it will be too late to do anything about it, so sorry

• Haha 1

On 21/06/2019 at 5:06 PM, gambler said:

Oh yes let's have a day long fire drill on Monday

I've got some news. I've just got off the phone with Bret from SPCA.

Unfortunately B Cole's court appearance has been moved to a later date (again) , 9th August now. I asked why, didn't get an exact reason other than "the legal system is a slow moving machine".

Sorry to be the bearer of this unfortunate, annoying news. 

• Like 1

Oh well his crawly little helpers who he’s convinced he’s innocent can brave the cold wind & rain &ice while he’s collecting the money 💰 can carry on lol....🤮 for another six weeks good on them......very naive ??.

• Like 1

He's changed his tune. He was never going to let his Georgi be a trainer. No way. She had to do University education. Rip shit or bust

• Confused 1