Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Double R

Blood Spinning

Recommended Posts

I have just watched tonights Box Seat, and next week there is going to be an item on it regarding Blood Spinning, presented by Greg O'Connor. It might give us an insight on what this involves.

Cheers.

Robert.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Double R said:

I have just watched tonights Box Seat, and next week there is going to be an item on it regarding Blood Spinning, presented by Greg O'Connor. It might give us an insight on what this involves.

Cheers.

Robert.

Where do you watch it before it goes on TV?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jonny Longshot said:

Where do you watch it before it goes on TV?

I will put the link up if you want it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Double R said:

I have just watched tonights Box Seat, and next week there is going to be an item on it regarding Blood Spinning, presented by Greg O'Connor. It might give us an insight on what this involves.

Cheers.

Robert.

Zero chance of getting Greg to say anything controversial!

Can't go upsetting All Stars stable!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wont have any of the real facts - they are muzzled by Ken and the hierarchy - they make Shockwave treatment 7 days - can't use an equi massage unit on race day - but feel free to blood dope 3 times a week because the rich and famous pay for it

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Blossom lady said:

Zero chance of getting Greg to say anything controversial!

needs to go the brodsters pushing off the pickets academy. not often right but hard to beat entertainment wise

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rangatira said:

needs to go the brodsters pushing off the pickets academy. not often right but hard to beat entertainment wise

Ranga, The Brodster is always on the money, end of storey!

No one can ever point to when he has been wrong!

Someone may have a crack, but won’t be correct!!!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brodie said:

No one can ever point to when he has been wrong!

It is tricky to find the end of the rainbow.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

It is tricky to find the end of the rainbow.

moving goalposts also tricky

Edited by Rangatira
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Enteebee said:

wont have any of the real facts - they are muzzled by Ken and the hierarchy - they make Shockwave treatment 7 days - can't use an equi massage unit on race day - but feel free to blood dope 3 times a week because the rich and famous pay for it

Bloody hell enteebee, if you posted this on the soy boy channel they would be crying themselves to sleep, blashemy!! Iraklis would put a fatwa out on you😂

Edited by Flagship uberalles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/05/2019 at 10:35 AM, Enteebee said:

wont have any of the real facts - they are muzzled by Ken and the hierarchy - they make Shockwave treatment 7 days - can't use an equi massage unit on race day - but feel free to blood dope 3 times a week because the rich and famous pay for it

Blood doping?Really thought it same blood goes in that came out with nothing added.Maybe I read wrong article,please elaborate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Richie said:

Blood doping?Really thought it same blood goes in that came out with nothing added.Maybe I read wrong article,please elaborate

From what I have read. Blood doping can include blood taken about 1 month prior to competing,,Spun to remove the red cells,then closer to competition the red blood cells are transferred back into the horse,thus enhancing the ability of delivering more oxygen.

While Blood spinning is defined as being to repair soft tissue issues by increasing healing time,by injecting it directly into the injury.  So blood spinning appears to relate to injury repair.

Im  no expert,but if all they are doing is the definition of blood spinning,they would use it for injuries or quicker repair. So blood spinning isn't going to make them run any faster if they are injury free anyway.

It all sounds like smoke and mirrors again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, the galah said:

Im  no expert,but if all they are doing is the definition of blood spinning,they would use it for injuries or quicker repair.

Its not much different to the old way of removing blood . Remove the blood and the body builds it back up again, inject the original back in and we now have more oxygenated blood pumped around the system. What does that mean? , more stamina, less loss of oxygen. Horses ability to run further without feeling so tired is elevated. They have polished a turd, but its still a turd and are getting away with it as Enteebee alluded to. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Box Seat was safe and with its piece on blood conditioning.  Seems like there is no other side of the story to be found, except by the ignorant conspiracists. 

Rule-compliant - sure. Closely monitored - sure. Wada - sure. Very much an industry protective piece. 

The Box Seat 'has 'absolutely no issues with it'  

Part 2 is a formality next week with more pro-blood conditioning people next week.

Case closed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

was interesting to hear what bishop had to say  as I remember he was mr milk shaker in the 80s

perfect for a tallish fella

bill bishop.jpg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

A couple of people asking questions on the other channel and the whole gang get on to them.... topped off with the biggest tosser Scooby, who can't let people have an opinion or a debate.......all the blinkered crowd won't have any debate on the subject, they just want to sit round and have a circle jerk and "king of the retards" iraklis wants to be in the centre of that circle jerk ....as usual...he doesn't know what day it isScreenshot_20190513-182245.thumb.png.f0268aeced09fec10b88787a7b013dd6.pngScreenshot_20190513-182136.thumb.png.753eb332c2016911d41d4d824fa9fec1.png!! 

Screenshot_20190513-182352.png

Edited by Flagship uberalles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

A couple of people asking questions on the other channel and the whole gang get on to them.... topped off with the biggest tosser Scooby, who can't let people have an opinion or a debate.......all the blinkered crowd won't have any debate on the subject, they just want to sit round and have a circle jerk and "king of the retards" iraklis wants to be in the centre of that circle jerk ....as usual...he doesn't know what day it isScreenshot_20190513-182245.thumb.png.f0268aeced09fec10b88787a7b013dd6.pngScreenshot_20190513-182136.thumb.png.753eb332c2016911d41d4d824fa9fec1.png!! 

Screenshot_20190513-182352.png

that Scooby is halfwit has a saying all hat and no cattle same saying as newmarket rc so how many accounts do you post under  lee Anne???

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

that Scooby is halfwit has a saying all hat and no cattle same saying as newmarket rc so how many accounts do you post under  lee Anne???

To many similarities there alright!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hunterthepunter said:

that Scooby is halfwit has a saying all hat and no cattle same saying as newmarket rc so how many accounts do you post under  lee Anne???

Actually, ftm has just made a massive booboo and outed himself as Newmarket r.c....have a look under jewels front lines.....he started the thread as n.m RC then explained why he posted what he did  under ftm..... what a wanker... Harewood just called him out ... hilarious.. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...