Jump to content


Sign in to follow this  
All The Aces

Answer For You Mardigras

Recommended Posts

 

Frethey rode the winner of the Masterton Cup. Name the horse?

Seeing it's been three days since you asked the question Mardi and you haven't even had anyone have an attempt to come with the answer (I wonder why ?) here you go.

Weaving Girl  ?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and when you head back to that other site can you tell Maximus that:

1.  That Santa Monica wasn't well beaten at Ruakaka he ran an unlucky fourth:

Stipe Comment: Steadied to avoid heels 1000m, held up early in straight then having difficulty obtaining clear running until inside final 200m 

2.  He didn't back up in a G1 race at Hastings yesterday, it was an open handicap.

? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

Oh and when you head back to that other site can you tell Maximus that:

1.  That Santa Monica wasn't well beaten at Ruakaka he ran an unlucky fourth:

Stipe Comment: Steadied to avoid heels 1000m, held up early in straight then having difficulty obtaining clear running until inside final 200m 

2.  He didn't back up in a G1 race at Hastings yesterday, it was an open handicap.

?

You should sign up for that site and help them out directly.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

You should sign up for that site and help them out directly.

Wash your mouth out Happy. That would mean becoming a happy clapper for the other site ie supporting them. 

After finding out about how it came about when signing up here I would rather poke needles into my eyes than support the "Brutus: brothers Hesi and Pete.

It appears that they tried to make demands of The Chief and to control this site but when they were unsuccessful threw the toys out of the cot and decided to undermine the site instead and create a new one with the intent of trying to get this one closed down. (Correct me if I have anything wrong here Chief, but that is the way I have read it).

Anyway, I read any number of sites, as most do, without the need to join and I reiterate I certainly have no compulsion to sign up with the "Brutus brothers" and indulge with  'The angry old man PJ either." ?  (Mind you he has thrown his toys out of the cot picked up his ball and gone home as someone has had the audacity to answer a couple of his trivia questions). The mind boggles if something really serious had occurred. Looking at his photo I can see him busting a foo foo valve somehow. ?

Anyway giving a little advice from the sidelines and helping indirectly can be a bit of fun......          

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, All The Aces said:

Wash your mouth out Happy. That would mean becoming a happy clapper for the other site ie supporting them. 

After finding out about how it came about when signing up here I would rather poke needles into my eyes than support the "Brutus: brothers Hesi and Pete.

It appears that they tried to make demands of The Chief and to control this site but when they were unsuccessful threw the toys out of the cot and decided to undermine the site instead and create a new one with the intent of trying to get this one closed down. (Correct me if I have anything wrong here Chief, but that is the way I have read it).

Anyway, I read any number of sites, as most do, without the need to join and I reiterate I certainly have no compulsion to sign up with the "Brutus brothers" and indulge with  'The angry old man PJ either." ?  (Mind you he has thrown his toys out of the cot picked up his ball and gone home as someone has had the audacity to answer a couple of his trivia questions). The mind boggles if something really serious had occurred. Looking at his photo I can see him busting a foo foo valve somehow. ?

Anyway giving a little advice from the sidelines and helping indirectly can be a bit of fun......          

 

Come on Ace,the clock is ticking for my bit of fun trivia  question!? First clue is that you have five meetings to choose from on Friday ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, All The Aces said:

Oh and when you head back to that other site can you tell Maximus that:

1.  That Santa Monica wasn't well beaten at Ruakaka he ran an unlucky fourth:

Stipe Comment: Steadied to avoid heels 1000m, held up early in straight then having difficulty obtaining clear running until inside final 200m 

2.  He didn't back up in a G1 race at Hastings yesterday, it was an open handicap.

?

Fair enough about the Grp 1 thing, my bad ... but it was still a case of backing up after lugging a big weight at Ruakaka 7 days earlier....but since you're reading this ATA, please accept my statement of fact that Santa Monica is a girl, not a boy. How did she go, by the way, at Hastings ...unlucky again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, All The Aces said:

Wash your mouth out Happy. That would mean becoming a happy clapper for the other site ie supporting them. 

After finding out about how it came about when signing up here I would rather poke needles into my eyes than support the "Brutus: brothers Hesi and Pete.

It appears that they tried to make demands of The Chief and to control this site but when they were unsuccessful threw the toys out of the cot and decided to undermine the site instead and create a new one with the intent of trying to get this one closed down. (Correct me if I have anything wrong here Chief, but that is the way I have read it).

Anyway, I read any number of sites, as most do, without the need to join and I reiterate I certainly have no compulsion to sign up with the "Brutus brothers" and indulge with  'The angry old man PJ either." ?  (Mind you he has thrown his toys out of the cot picked up his ball and gone home as someone has had the audacity to answer a couple of his trivia questions). The mind boggles if something really serious had occurred. Looking at his photo I can see him busting a foo foo valve somehow. ?

Anyway giving a little advice from the sidelines and helping indirectly can be a bit of fun......          

 

it would help you help others if you knew a few basics, like whether a horse is a girl or a boy LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Weasel said:

it would help you help others if you knew a few basics, like whether a horse is a girl or a boy LOL

Possibly Weasel but these days it seems you can identify as anything you like. ?  

With the name Monica something else must have come to mind, hence the confusion.  ? 

BTW Thanks for the help.  You will note that I didn't throw the toys out of the cot and proceed to have a hissy fit. ?

Edited by All The Aces
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

Possibly Weasel but these days it seems you can identify as anything you like. ?  

With the name Monica something else must have come to mind, hence the confusion.  ? 

BTW Thanks for the help.  You will note that I didn't throw the toys out of the cot and proceed to have a hissy fit. ?

very good behaviour ATA...you didnt answer my question though...re SM's performance at Hastings...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Weasel said:

very good behaviour ATA...you didnt answer my question though...re SM's performance at Hastings...

After being restrained from the outside gate he came across to settle back last. At the 800m he was fifteen lengths off the leader Malambo. At the line four lengths from the winner and he ran the fastest last 600m in the field with Jessiegee only the other one to break 34 seconds. He ran the second fastest last 600m of all the horses racing there on Saturday with only five on the day breaking 34 seconds.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

imo ...dropped back from wide draw, impr from 600-300 via  lovely rails run and couldnt quicken the last 200, wasnt making ground at all the last 100m. Compare Watch This Space, carried 1kg more, raced handy from inside draw, fin 4th despite a slower last 600m than SM. Conclusion? Honest run by SM, but wide draw/weight combo too tough for her on the day, despite claiming 3kg down to 57kg. 9th of 12.

 

 

Edited by Weasel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Westie said:

You seem to be awfully interested in the other site.

Well they must be interested in this one as well Westie just like yourself. 😄

Five days after the question was asked without the correct answer a few hours after my post someone comes up with the correct answer.

Good Lord...….how magic is that. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

Well they must be interested in this one as well Westie just like yourself. 😄

Five days after the question was asked without the correct answer a few hours after my post someone comes up with the correct answer.

Good Lord...….how magic is that. 😉

Prat.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I thought you had principles. Posting as another user surely negates those doesn't it Doug?

Or should I say Boxie?

Edited by Westie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Westie said:

I thought you had principles. Posting as another user surely negates those doesn't it Doug?

 

That's a bit rich coming from someone who obviously doesn't have any.  But then I guess that is what one must expect from a passive aggressive type such as yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chief Stipe said:

That's a bit rich coming from someone who obviously doesn't have any.  But then I guess that is what one must expect from a passive aggressive type such as yourself.

So you admit to being Boxie? Typical swerve on your part Doug.

Stop parroting what I called you a few months ago.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Westie said:

So you admit to being Boxie? Typical swerve on your part Doug.

Stop parroting what I called you a few months ago.

 

Hesi kicked you out?  Or have you taken up trolling as a hobby?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhhhhh you have no idea.

Just a bit bored and couldn't resist the delicious irony of Mk2 having a pop at you.

I'll piss off now. Console yourself with the fact that at least you got a few posts on here for an hour.

Ciao Boxie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...