Sign in to follow this  
Mk2_Zephyr

Spring comp, querys, comments, etc ...

Well camel fkr, here is your thread.

Simple facts are, the SEVEN other old comps pinned to the top of comp thread. 

Horse being scratched tough luck, well no one has a problem with that except u and it stops early posters trying to get the off course sub.  Simple but obviously beyond you again.

You are the only one who is now banned, as I said I am very tolerant, and willing to overlook previous form, but you couldn't stop yourself could ya . ... :D 

As for the prize money, I am putting up as you suggested previously and accordingly allowed to lay down the rules and exclude whoever.  And the money is good for a small competition, and it won't matter how I am going.

if you continue to post your comments on the competition page, then I will have to get you vetted.  :) 

Why would u continue this bullshite and ruin it for everyone else ?

19 minutes ago, Mk2_Zephyr said:

Well camel fkr, here is your thread.

Good to see you showing some real racial tolerance here :)  

Can't you see this is the same shit you used to dish out to PJ and co all the time, and the prize money dig is exactly what you did in the last comp on here. 

No danger of me ever entering your comp mate, but good thing you can count the number of entries on your fingers - means you shouldn't make too much of a mess of the scoring.

Over and out.

And back to the facts,

the prize money dig was because there was NONE 

And I never dished anything up to PJ or any other organiser,  other than a confirmation of rules. 

And my guess is, if you stop yourself posting on the comp thread, then there will be a lot more entrants next week.

As any number is going to bend u out of shape, then get some jelly.

Please don't let this get into a shyte fight between those on other sites.  I appreciate that Mk2 has stepped up to run a comp.  The first since the attempted Palace Coup.  The rules are simple and make sense.  Good luck.  Mk2 has assured me there is a prize for the winner however surely there is some enjoyment in pitting your punting skills against other BOAY "experts"!  😉

6 hours ago, Boxie said:

Hi

I think I got a win (Kolding) and a third (Sir Charles Road) for a total of 14.80?

Go easy on him Boxie - seven entries and five races is quite a lot to process.  He did pretty well to get six entrants' scores correct.  

23 minutes ago, Mo Salah said:

Go easy on him Boxie - seven entries and five races is quite a lot to process.  He did pretty well to get six entrants' scores correct.  

Ease up Mo - you haven't posted anything since June then suddenly pop up to stir Mk2 - I believe that's called trolling.

You are more than welcome to start your own competition or even compete in this one.  BOAY doesn't ban you or anyone else for that matter.

Boxie, you were obviously on my barred list, if you could show me the comments that could have possibly led to this, then I will decide.

Must have been pretty bad considering MO isn't on it.  😕

21 hours ago, Mk2_Zephyr said:

Boxie, you were obviously on my barred list, if you could show me the comments that could have possibly led to this, then I will decide.

Must have been pretty bad considering MO isn't on it.  😕

How would I know what YOU barred ME for?  Doesn't say anything in the rules about barring people.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, my money , my comp, I can stop anyone from playing.

From that remark, I can guess it was something you said back in the arguments of the last comp.

Must have been bad, cause even Mo isn't on the IGNORE  list.

But if you really want to discuss it, move it to the other thread and let your rage out.  

Edited by Mk2_Zephyr

47 minutes ago, Westie said:

Is anyone going to tell him who Boxie really is?

I'm surprised you didn't use your existing account instead of creating a new one.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

I'm surprised you didn't use your existing account instead of creating a new one.

One could ask the same of Boxie Doug.

Whatever you did Boxie/Chief, it must have been bad because I did all I could (bar calling the guy a farkwit) to get myself on the banned list, and i couldn't manage it.

and yes, fair cop Boxie/Chief on the trolling call - that is pretty much what I was doing.  But only because in the good old days when competent people ran comps on this forum, that is what Mk2 spent most of his time doing.

21 hours ago, Steve Paul said:

...and so it begins

Hopefully not, I am quite a laid back dude and willing to discuss anything related to my comp.  :) 

Feel free to join in next week.