Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rusty

The Box Seat 9 October

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

You would think he would be able to get a bet on at his own bar.

probably worked out the futility of betting with oneself

i never experienced restrictions getting a bet on

i did insist on private settlement of wins though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brodie said:

The mile racing at Alexandra Park is a borefest and if punters are investing on them, they clearly don’t follow racing closely.

Of course a marketing manager is going to talk it up as he is the market8ng manager.

He is hardly going to say that they have stuffed up!

Auckland Trotting is totally stuffed and it is going to take a helluva lot more than programming boring  mile races to get them out of the shite!!!

If people are going to Alexandra Park it is not to watch the racing, it will be the socialising.

 

I was pleased to see Victoria harness racing has gone the other way to Auckland and nsw and increased the distance of 2 of their feature races, one being the derby from 2240m to 2760m which I thought was great.....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I was going to say Peter bakin on a leash!

He will be at Addington at this very moment making sure he gets a good seat for tonight's racing.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Happy Sunrise said:

He will be at Addington at this very moment making sure he gets a good seat for tonight's racing.

if i could find winners like he can find a camera i would be sitting alongside the brodster in the tab norty corner

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

He will be at Addington at this very moment making sure he gets a good seat for tonight's racing.

I shouldn't joke as I am already at Methven with my sun umbrella up.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rangatira said:

i think they need to consider a grass track and non metropolitan box seat

sponsorship opportunity for the brodsters bar ?

 

For once and for all, Ranga, I don’t own the Cruz Bar!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

You would think he would be able to get a bet on at his own bar.

Na I can’t, they say I am money laundering!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2019 at 9:35 PM, Rusty said:

I didn't mention the ATC Racing Manager's head of hair, as I wasn't sure if it was the latest hairstyle coming outta Milan or roadkill. 

How can this prick be seen in public with a Barnet like this ffs. I wonder what he asked his barber for "can you replicate a turd on my head"

Screenshot_20191013-081348-440.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

How can this prick be seen in public with a Barnet like this ffs. I wonder what he asked his barber for "can you replicate a turd on my head"

Screenshot_20191013-081348-440.png

Doesn't really matter what he looks like, and too many younger ones, he is trendy I would say. Probably pulls a few stablehands and ATC diners after a few wines so all the best to him.

He was most likely nervous too, the question would be if he knows his stuff. That is the only relevant thing.

All those involved in the ATC apartment saga are probably much older with little hair on top so  what lies on your head doesn't really matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Doesn't really matter what he looks like, and too many younger ones, he is trendy I would say. Probably pulls a few stablehands and ATC diners after a few wines so all the best to him.

He was most likely nervous too, the question would be if he knows his stuff. That is the only relevant thing.

All those involved in the ATC apartment saga are probably much older with little hair on top so  what lies on your head doesn't really matter.

If That's trendy happy bring back the 80's. ATC needs a full revamp including all oldies with real hair.... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...