Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Taazman

Pop ups

Recommended Posts

Some interesting pop up ads coming up. Mostly fine but one or two a bit dodgy!! Can this be managed at your end or is it out of your control?

And no, it is not a reflection of what I have been looking at!!๐Ÿ˜

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where can I find the dodgy stuff? All I can see is Tonyโ€™s tyre service or ad for countdown!ย 

I have seen the odd girl flash up with dating details๐Ÿ˜†

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Where can I find the dodgy stuff? All I can see is Tonyโ€™s tyre service or ad for countdown!ย 

I have seen the odd girl flash up with dating details๐Ÿ˜†

If you have been surfing porn sites NM, then Google automatically puts up dating sites with pics of rather good looking women.........:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hesi said:

If you have been surfing porn sites NM, then Google automatically puts up dating sites with pics of rather good looking women.........:D

Thanks, that explains it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Taazman said:

Some interesting pop up ads coming up. Mostly fine but one or two a bit dodgy!! Can this be managed at your end or is it out of your control?

And no, it is not a reflection of what I have been looking at!!๐Ÿ˜

Now Iโ€™m getting Knobby undie & uggboot adds!ย 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/07/2018 at 5:13 PM, Newmarket said:

Wild Spank was ok,ย 

But this latest one a bit rough boss!ย 

1395CBD8-726B-4692-A04C-E5E4556ABD37.jpeg

Looks like one of molloys old hags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ย 

Be on the lookout, if your interested in what your horoscope was for last year.ย 9_9

ย 

image.thumb.png.7d037f9bb4d7657af85abaded30437aa.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



ร—
ร—
  • Create New...