Bit Of A Yarn

Dr. Paull Khan Remains EMHF Secretary-General

Wandering Eyes

• Journalists

Dr. Paull Khan will remain the Secretary-General of the European and Mediterranean Horseracing Federation until Dec. 31, 2024.

“I am delighted that Paull has agreed to extend his term as Secretary General of the EMHF,” said EMHF Chair Brian Kavanagh. “He is a great source of knowledge on the racing and breeding industry and it is a pleasure to work with him.  Given the increasing internationalisation of our business, the work of the Federation is more important than ever and Paull provides an excellent service to all 26 member countries.”

Added Dr. Khan, “The EMHF holds a special place in my affections and I was delighted to be asked to extend my time with them. I feel the Federation has made great strides, in terms of its influence, profile and value to its member Racing Authorities, and I will do all I can to ensure that this progress continues.”

avw.php?zoneid=45&cb=67700179&n=af62659d

The post Dr. Paull Khan Remains EMHF Secretary-General appeared first on TDN | Thoroughbred Daily News | Horse Racing News, Results and Video | Thoroughbred Breeding and Auctions.

View the full article