Bit Of A Yarn

Irish Injured Jockeys Calendars, Christmas Cards On Sale

Wandering Eyes

• Journalists

Irish Injured Jockeys 2021 calendars and Christmas cards are available to purchase through their charity partners TRI equestrian or in their stores at The Curragh or the Meadows Equestrian Centre in Lurgan. The calendars are €15 and a pack of 10 Christmas cards are €12. All proceeds from sales will go directly to the charity.

Ruby Walsh, Irish Injured Jockeys Chairman, said, “After a break for a few years, we are delighted to present our calendars and Christmas cards. Twenty-twenty has been a challenging year for everyone but by buying an Irish Injured Jockeys calendar or Christmas cards, you will make a big difference to the support programmes we have in place for my weigh-room colleagues.

“Huge thanks go to Peter Curling and the racing photographers who have kindly donated artwork and 12 stunning photographs which illustrate our wonderful sport so beautifully–I’m still struggling to pick my favourite. Thanks also to our charity partner TRI equestrian for their help with sales distribution. May I take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a memorable, safe year of racing for us all in 2021, especially to our fantastic supporters and patrons.”

avw.php?zoneid=45&cb=67700179&n=af62659d

The post Irish Injured Jockeys Calendars, Christmas Cards On Sale appeared first on TDN | Thoroughbred Daily News | Horse Racing News, Results and Video | Thoroughbred Breeding and Auctions.

View the full article