NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Trentham Steeple Start debacles...again!

Thomass

Wtf is going on down there...STILL!

After last years debacle where Starter Philips didn't know the RULES OK...

...and let the entire field go while a handler was in FRONT of the ENTIRE field...

...and not a question asked by the hopeless RIU...

...they're still persisting with flag starts...

..a hopeless Hollus Bollus anything goes Flag start as well...

....not the British way...of tight formation...what the neddys are used to and train for

...no...just a complete f up...whereby the McGregor Grant field were released while the outer neddys were still circling in...

...so the advantaged horses on the rail...got a jump start...and stayed in front for the entire race mostly

..ffs...just put the stalls up somewhere...like the course proper...and get it SORTED

...otherwise it just looks like AMATUER hour

Even Mick Brown and J Tan were horrified...and they don't do horrified

Lets hope they sort it for Saturday...

Edited by Thomass

The starters got ONE job to do shiv ffs!!!

Ive watched Jumps racing around the Worrrrld and never ever ever have I seen a field released...

...facing the STAND and not the FENCE ffs...

The entire field should be equidistant to the first fence...

...the inside horses in the McGregor Grant were 6M closer to the first fence than the outside horses....

f me....no wonder 4 of the first 5 inside draws were the first over the fence

Philips needs to re-sit his starters licence...take some cop the f on...buy some glasses...

..take a measurement course...look up what EUIDISTANCE means...even PARALLEL may help...

...maybe it's a step too far in hoping runners can walk up side by side as they do in Britain...

Yes but wtf are you doing about it??

Have you sent Philips to reform school....the RIU to prison...for incompetence in charge of Integrity??

Dont tell me you're on board the Kuru train as well...and that falling isn't actually falling...

...even if one falls??

You know the Equestrian version...point of shoulder and hindquarter touching the ground...which actually happened...who knew Magoo?

..then the RIU suddenly plucks a rule out of thin air...

...and it's all tickety boo hoo

Is it true the connections of the runner up sent a WTF to Godber asking

"wtf did you get that rule from"

You appear to know a whole lot of names...Have you not got their ears?

Who employs the Clerks then?

If you employed the Clerk who told Kuru to carry on...when it's explicitly against the RULES OK??

Would you a) sack them B) send them to re-education school or C) say good effort we can make a new rule to suit that retrospectively as opposed to the actual rule that forbids it?

Seriously Brett...Have you pulled Gazza Philips aside and explained how a flag start should look like...

...such as 'lining them up in as straight a line as possible.. all equidistant to the fence...If at all possible'

Not facing the f in stand ffs...and the rail horses 10m ahead of the outside neddys

Oh and has Goodwin got a wink wink going with Philips or something

' I won't question you if you won't question me'

Its like Dad and Dave amateur hour all over again...

Somebody could have got killed last year and Goodwin couldn't be bothered hauling Philips into the room let alone wrist slap him...

f me