Bit Of A Yarn

Joe Bradley Appointed National Stud Head Of Bloodstock

• Journalists

Joe Bradley, a graduate of Godolphin Flying Start, has joined The National Stud as the Head of Bloodstock Operations. Bradley has previously worked at Hazelwood Bloodstock, Cheveley Park Stud and Wentworth Grange Stud in New Zealand. His duties will include managing the stallion roster, the sales consignment and boarding business and he will be a chief contact point for all clients. Already a long-term fixture at The National Stud, Anna Kerr has been promoted to Chief Executive Officer after holding the position of Chief Operating Officer.

Teddy Grimthorpe, Chair of The National Stud, said, “We are delighted that Joe will be joining the stud in mid-October. This is a key appointment and he really stood out in the selection process. Joe impressed us with his tremendous passion for our industry and sport. He is ideally suited to the challenges of this role.”

Bradley added, “I am excited to be joining the leadership team of The National Stud. The building blocks are very much in place with a quality roster of stallions and a burgeoning consignment business. I am looking forward to growing and enhancing our unique position within the industry.”

Grimthorpe also paid tribute to TNS Head Of Stud Operations Joe Grimwade, and said, “I would like to thank Joe Grimwade for the remarkable job he has done. It is a huge credit to him that the stud is in such good shape to drive forward.”

avw.php?zoneid=45&cb=67700179&n=af62659d

The post Joe Bradley Appointed National Stud Head Of Bloodstock appeared first on TDN | Thoroughbred Daily News | Horse Racing News, Results and Video | Thoroughbred Breeding and Auctions.

View the full article