NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Thomas take note

muzenza365

I know I shouldn't throw stones as I live in a glass house, but have a look at the record of none other than Victoria's leading trainer........it goes way back, google it, it makes for wonderful reading regarding fines and suspensions, he's obviously turned a new leaf, found God ,maybe, but it's extraordinary and yet he is idolised and revered over here.....now can you tell me? is there anyone in NZ like this?

On 17/08/2018 at 6:06 PM, muzenza365 said:

I read where Nigel Tiley has been fined 5k,for producing Megablast for an elevated reading of 37 after winning at the Sunshine Coast. 

Oh dear...missed that...

Looks like another 'Pike' case...ignorant of the rules there...

Of course as you'd know...

.he was probably lulled into a false sense of security with our PATHETIC TCO2 or Bi-Carb testing 'protocols'

...in the North Island...almost a total lack of TCO2 testing...weirdly far more done in the South Island...

...when Pitman asked the RIU.."oh we're working on getting a devise up there"

ffs

NOTHING in the North Island for weeks...no...months...the last time I recall the Auck Cup meetings

...a piddling handful done...like 10 ...sfa anyway...compared to the Australian protocols...

...and the year before Tiley was the unluckiest trainer on Earth when he was one of the very few 'randomly' sampled...

...remarkably lucky...in that BRIGHTON tested 36.9...

0.1 within the limit of being charged...I note Queensland don't have the 'allowance'

Its a joke of mammouth proportions 

New Zealand trainer Nigel Tiley has been fined $5000 after Megablast was shown to have a total plasma dioxide (TC02) concentration level of 36.3 mmol/L after running in the Queen's Cup at Caloundra on July 14.

Tiley was charged with administering an alkalinising agent to Megablast during the one clear day before 12:01am on the day the gelding was scheduled to race.

He pleaded not guilty but after taking evidence Tiley was found guilty and fined.

Don't know why we allow + or minus 1 either...

...we have the same testing technology as Australia as well...

...maybe we bend over backwards so Trainers aren't embarrassed about wee pesky positives...

When Tiley's BRIGHTON got to 36.9...they went on to test most of his stable in the following weeks...

...but they still didn't bother transferring the Sth Is testing devise to the North Is

...obviously the big money's down the Sth Is and it's a hot bed of illegal activity...

yea