Bit Of A Yarn

Trivial maybe?

Went and grabbed a book and a beer at Riccarton when I got there yesterday. Sat down and opened the book. Colours were printed in black and white which is about as much use as tits on a bull. I hadn't thought to bring my colouring in pencils to amuse me between races either. Looks cheap and why on earth not leave them out all together if you can't afford to print them in colour?

2 hours ago, curious said:

Went and grabbed a book and a beer at Riccarton when I got there yesterday. Sat down and opened the book. Colours were printed in black and white which is about as much use as tits on a bull. I hadn't thought to bring my colouring in pencils to amuse me between races either. Looks cheap and why on earth not leave them out all together if you can't afford to print them in colour?

Aren't they called "colours" for a reason?

Art Artist GIF by Latch

• Like 1

Is it a CJC thing? Their track conditions are almost always late or later and probably the most unreliable in the country. Now I see there are no sectionals up for yesterday. Think Cambridge had theirs up on Wednesday or the next morning. It's a new track so surely has automatic timing but not even the 600s are there.

8 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Probably tightening their belt to pay for the AWT maintenance.

Oh yeahh, that which has no feature meetings for the poly horses from now until 7th August. Even then nothing for open sprinter/milers.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, curious said:

Oh yeahh, that which has no feature meetings for the poly horses from now until 7th August. Even then nothing for open sprinter/milers.

I take that back. There is now the new synthetic 100k 1200m race that day.

Edited by curious