NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Mark Avison Joins Tattersalls as Paddocks Manager

• Journalists

Mark Avison has joined Tattersalls as Paddocks Manager, replacing long-serving Jason Treverrow. Spending almost three decades in the Ministry of Defence, highlighted by the roles of Riding Master and Operations Manager within the Household Cavalry, Avison also served as the director of Equine Care Horse Trust for eight years.

Avison also represented Great Britain at the International Military Event and was top military rider for three years at the London International Horse Show.

“My career to date naturally fits with the management of stabling during sales and the grounds staff as part of the Park Paddocks team,” said Mark Avison. “Tattersalls is a company which I have always admired and I look forward to working with Tattersalls clients and staff in ensuring the sales run as smoothly as possible.”

avw.php?zoneid=45&cb=67700179&n=af62659d

The post Mark Avison Joins Tattersalls as Paddocks Manager appeared first on TDN | Thoroughbred Daily News | Horse Racing News, Results and Video | Thoroughbred Breeding and Auctions.

View the full article