Bit Of A Yarn

Big Time Dream

gambler

Here is a copy of a very good  recent post from another site that covers a very big part of the Big Time Dream Team. Rendle is a silent, slimey type who helped Cole achieve his dream so far and with the position he was in as "Head of The Board" he should be held accountable along with Brendon, Lisa at least with  Conflicts Of Interest and severly bring the Sport into Disrepute... 

Posted April 11

Dear Craig.

In My Opinion: Collateral Damage.

Like most in this sport, I watched last nights news report with interest because the negative publicity that the sport has been subjected to for nigh on two years has a direct effect on us all.

When you first came to prominence in this industry I like many others thought that your appointment would bring positive change. A change in attitude, and a new pathway that would benefit all. Most were disappointed. What we got was a vision that facilitated the building of an empire, anyone who criticised that vision was labeled "jealous" or a "trouble maker." We also got a new CEO and with him came the "Gagging Rule" which I believe was introduced intimidate anyone who criticised the new regime, namely you. Your vision was never inclusive, it was always about domination with collateral damage.  We have been experiencing the fallout of that vision in recent years which has brought us to this point.  Your interview last night was cowardly, hiding behind your front door, again blaming "jealousy" for the position you now find yourself in.

Jealous, let's look at that word in context. Are those who form the collateral damage group jealous of your success? the answer to that is no. There are many successful trainers in this country who have earned the respect of our industry. Trainers who have been far more successful than you and your partnership. One such trainer currently sits atop the strike rate list and has done for many years. There are numerous other examples but most do not rely on a saturation model. Is it the money? Everyone dreams of winning lotto. Every trainer's dream is to train that one special dog, but that's not what it's about either. So do they want to be tied down to two or three hundred dogs so they too can have wealth and notoriety? most definitely not. That's about ego. Jealousy is just an excuse for a situation that has been manufactured by your vision.

What scares the collateral damage group is their fear of being forced out of the industry by a business model devised to do exactly that. These are people who in some cases built this industry, people who have dedicated their whole lives to the sport, people who have sacrificed much to continue on, people whose absolute passion and love of the greyhound keep them turning up each race day. They have no ego, no wish to be the "Bigtime I Am", no, they just want to retain the right to earn a living in the sport they love. Be honest Craig, you could care less and quite frankly the industry could do without your ego. It's all about respect Craig.

There have been a number of positive changes since your resignation and I applaud the GRNZ for their efforts. There will always be changes which members may not support, in those cases, I would hope that the GRNZ takes member concerns on board and engages in constructive conversation.

It looks like the SPCA case is going to proceed, in the meantime, we all suffer.

• Like 2

Not only Coles.....Rendle and Sam Lozell and Tyla need to  come  clean...Other photos not yet revealed,  for obvious reasons, will be a "Highlight" and more  "Slimebags" will be Exposed....."  If Only this had been a level Paying field for "All" and the genuine efforts of many over the many years that have assisted  our sport rising to the level it is presently at at could be at least "Aknowledged"... Chuck out the  Cole And Rendle Synario and with passionate, sincere , "Leadership" at the Top we all can benefit equally within reason  and be a major Player for all of our Codes. The Genuine people and dogs that have been cunningly  pushed out of the scene simply for greedy monetary means is not fair or right or acceptable..Hannan who are you thinking about replacing that failed Mario Barsi with?   Should we have good positive feelings about you and your decisions???,   Tell us,!! Come clean,,be transparant if you dare,   Anything other than the crap you have,  and are dealing up  to us. I would not trust you,  Your flunkies on the Board or the arseholes that 'Pull your strings"  

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

Rendle put himself in the driver's seat for his own gain, only to resign when the investigation began, reluctantly had no other choice. However, while in power he convinced the board to hire a new CEO, whom they paid well over the odds for. CEO lasted less time than last years fashion. On his watch, a large proportion of staff became redundant. On his watch, the public speech ban became law. On his watch, the bankruptcy rules were circumvented. On his watch, his bestie was put to the sword. On his watch, puppy farming became entrenched for the chosen ones. With the heavy breeding program now in place, he could easily forget who actually bred all the dogs he raced. He now lurks in the shadows, popping up from time to time, to remind us all what his plan was all about, it isn't the rest of you. I agree with the post above, his TV appearance was cowardly.

Edited by Cockyaleg
grammar
  • Like 2
  • Champ Post 2

On 5/27/2019 at 7:09 PM, Cockyaleg said:

Rendle put himself in the driver's seat for his own gain, only to resign when the investigation began, reluctantly had no other choice. However, while in power he convinced the board to hire a new CEO, whom they paid well over the odds for. CEO lasted less time than last years fashion. On his watch, a large proportion of staff became redundant. On his watch, the public speech ban became law. On his watch, the bankruptcy rules were circumvented. On his watch, his bestie was put to the sword. On his watch, puppy farming became entrenched for the chosen ones. With the heavy breeding program now in place, he could easily forget who actually bred all the dogs he raced. He now lurks in the shadows, popping up from time to time, to remind us all what his plan was all about, it isn't the rest of you. I agree with the post above, his TV appearance was cowardly.

Too true his TV appearance wasn’t about these things aren’t true just they wouldn’t stand up in court...think about it.?true or false ??