Bit Of A Yarn

Cambridge no race

Bettingman

1 hour ago, Bettingman said:

It was good to see the trainers make the right decision scratching their dogs last night after the lure broke down in the c5 race at Cambridge,  you just don’t know what injuries they could have picked up hitting the lure like that at full acceleration.  Nice to see welfare ahead of greed ?

Sorry 2 greedy trainers wanted to race , sad look ,well done to the stewards for making the right call,and to the other 3 trainers for caring for there dogs which made this decision.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Aussie aussie aussie said:

Sorry 2 greedy trainers wanted to race , sad look ,well done to the stewards for making the right call,and to the other 3 trainers for caring for there dogs which made this decision.

Who would with the waterloo cup coming up next week. I bet I know which ones wanted to race. lol

50 minutes ago, Aussie aussie aussie said:

Yeah...I was trying to be positive - sadly there is always someone that puts their pocket first - Just another thing to take note of for when I’m looking for a trainer next!