Bit Of A Yarn

MV Breakfast with the Stars on NOW! Trackside 1

Thomass

Shark handled the track beautifully and Opee said he changed lead legs without any problem...

..the draws perfect on a track that'll be wet and chopped up on the rail after racing the night before...

...gets back...comes off the Jap mare's ass..but won't be able to run down the superior bred and performed Mare...runs the Q...chuck in the 3yo for the tri...

5 hours ago, Thomass said:

Shark handled the track beautifully and Opee said he changed lead legs without any problem...

..the draws perfect on a track that'll be wet and chopped up on the rail after racing the night before...

...gets back...comes off the Jap mare's ass..but won't be able to run down the superior bred and performed Mare...runs the Q...chuck in the 3yo for the tri...

Are you ok Thommo? You are offering selections BEFORE the race?

• Like 1

I'm far too busy winning PROFESSIONALLY to be worried about playing 'who's got the biggest willy then' like you big C....

...but when I do, as in helping out that poor cretin who used to come on here pleading for moi's help...

...and I proceeded to give everyone an ABSOLUTE MAASTERCLASS in tipping 

alors...4 races..a 2nd...then the last 3 races with the Tri, Q and winner of the last...

..All in ONE SELECTION...recognise 

• Like 1

I'm far too busy winning PROFESSIONALLY to be worried about playing 'who's got the biggest willy then' like you big C....

...but when I do, as in helping out that poor cretin who used to come on here pleading for moi's help...

...and I proceeded to give everyone an ABSOLUTE MAASTERCLASS in tipping 

alors...4 races..a 2nd...then the last 3 races with the Tri, Q and winner of the last...

..All in ONE SELECTION...recognise 

On 22/10/2019 at 8:14 PM, curious said:

Are you ok Thommo? You are offering selections BEFORE the race?

Gee Wee Cee....

...just checked the results....and is that another TRI I've tipped out...IN ONE.

That could be part of a World Record methinks...

The last 4 races I've Blue Printed....a TRI tipping 3 horses...a Quinella tipping 2....a winner in one...

...and now the Cox...a Tri in ONE

Now that's what I call a TIPPING MASTERCLASS ROYALE

...I see you had the Shark at 33's though..what happened to your 'speed ratings'....

..faulty speedo?

3 hours ago, Thomass said:

Gee Wee Cee....

...just checked the results....and is that another TRI I've tipped out...IN ONE.

That could be part of a World Record methinks...

The last 4 races I've Blue Printed....a TRI tipping 3 horses...a Quinella tipping 2....a winner in one...

...and now the Cox...a Tri in ONE

Now that's what I call a TIPPING MASTERCLASS ROYALE

...I see you had the Shark at 33's though..what happened to your 'speed ratings'....

..faulty speedo?

It's definitely a world record for you to tip out even a hot fave BEFORE the race. Well done. Try putting up some of your blinkers on ones before the race so we can work out which ones to back.

Don't think there was much wrong with the SRs. TAS never looked like winning despite the perfect trip although in hindsight probably should have been 100/1, not 33s.

Edited by curious

On 27/10/2019 at 8:23 PM, curious said:

It's definitely a world record for you to tip out even a hot fave BEFORE the race. Well done. Try putting up some of your blinkers on ones before the race so we can work out which ones to back.

Don't think there was much wrong with the SRs. TAS never looked like winning despite the perfect trip although in hindsight probably should have been 100/1, not 33s.

Oh cmon...admit it

As soon as you saw I'd tipped the Tri in ONE....and before that the Tri, Q and winner...ALL IN ONE...another TIPPING MASTERCLASS..

...you felt sick to the pit of your double chin chin after trying to wish for any other result than the Tri I tipped you?

FYI after so many races in 2 days and rain on the day the best ground was out where 1/2 were....not to mention the sling shot they got from the camber...

The simple fact was if silly Opee had have stayed one off the trip...following the Jap..he could have used the sling shot off the camber and run 2nd...as moi predicted!

What say you double chin?