NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Trackside SLACKSIDE!

Thomass

Started this thread on another site but it deserves being highlighted in HEADLIGHTS!

Its well over time for a complete review of the THOROUGHBRED presentation on this channel..

..it's still being treated as a 'patho gamblers' vehicle rather than presenting THOROUGHBREDS in the best possible light...first and foremost as a sport and an industry that's going places...

The continual rolling stream of dividends across the bottom of the screen for the next at Dipton Dogs...'just get on'...during THOROUGHBRED Group 1 races is a classic example of how the THOROUGBRED game is being badly mistreated...

Just another vehicle to increase betting at whatever cost...and to hell with any local interviews of quality...

And now we come to the totally unsatisfactory coverage of HK racing...after midnight 

The studio staff have gone home so what do they do?

Just leave the dividend board up on the left hand side, that hides the finish on a right hand track!

ffs...any punter up that late is watching the SUPERIOR racing at HK...not waiting to see the next opportunity to punt while a race is on...f me

Besides, any punter worth their salt is on line if they're mad patho Punters waiting for their next fix...not watching a bleedin TV feed of dividends

No f in idea...

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

If the only way to bet at night is through the internet then correct if I'm wrong the internet has the progressive dividends.

Also we are not going to be that familiar with the form therefore the best indication for us is the appearance of the horse with associated comments.

The logic of obscuring the horse and doubling up with the divs just beats me.