Bit Of A Yarn

Pups for Sale

bamboozla

Collision x Bahama Queen (Fernando Bale x Molly Paisley)

Whelped 09/12/20, 1 dog and 2 bitches. $5k dog, $4K bitches.

Smart bitch Bahama Queen, cross with Collision produced fast litter including St Ledger winner Dirk the Jerk, NZ Cup finalist Born to Boom, Galaxy finalist Fireman's Galaxy and others.

Orson Allen x Pita Ramos (Fernando Bale x Molly Paisley)

Whelped 28/11/20, 5 bitches $4k each.

Pita Ramos won 24 races including Canterbury Futurity Sprint Final. Orson Allen pups just started breaking in with very good reports.

Please contact via email mulberrymike@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

Well I thought some of these might have moved by now but bar a few tyre kickers, they are still available. Will consider a package deal for multiple purchases.

Without really wanting to pump up the tyres of these pups, Molly Paisley was a fantastic producer with her progeny probably winning close to $500k including some very fast dogs that unfortunately broke down prematurely. These 2 bitches are the only bitches I have bred with from this line. Reason being the cross with Fernando Bale produced not only a fast consistent litter (including $10k auction pup purchase Malaga Molly, Ketchikan Kim, Platinum Paisley etc) but they were also very durable which a lot of the other litters weren't. Specifically I went to Collision with Bahama Queen to replicate the cross that produced very fast dogs Boom to Boom. Dirk the Jerk and Fireman's Galaxy among others. She was a talented bitch winning in fast times over the sprint and middle distance making some group race finals including the NZ Oaks and Canterbury Futurity (unlucky 3rd). Pita Ramos was a quality sprinter who was durable and a tenacious chaser. She won the Canterbury Futurity sprint final on the way to nearly 50K in stakes. I went with Orson Allen with her because he was a freakishly fast dog holding numerous track records in OZ and liked the additional out cross through his US sire KC and All which I expect will add further chase, strength and durability to the line.

They only reason I am only selling half of each litter is because they both whelped fairly large litters very close together and I haven't got the space available to keep them all until break-in etc.