NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Horses for courses

Steve Paul

Surprised no-one has mentioned Craig Williams stunning performance at Flemington yesterday?

We all know the adage Horse's for courses and undoubtedly some do perform better at certain venues.

I have always felt that it is the same for jockeys, had a relatively good day yesterday as I believe Craig rides Flemington better than anyone else.

A couple of others I like are Leith Innes at Ellerslie and Johnathan Parkes at Awapuni.

Anybody else like a certain jockey at a certain course?

Steve.

• Like 2

Outstanding effort alright...

..but imagine being married to him..he'd talk the skin off a rice pudd and keep coming back for more...

..the poor bugger sure was wacked with the ugly stick but that sometimes makes you fight harder...it made me the great tipster I am

...like the boy named Sue

4 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Outstanding effort alright...

..but imagine being married to him..he'd talk the skin off a rice pudd and keep coming back for more...

..the poor bugger sure was wacked with the ugly stick but that sometimes makes you fight harder...it made me the great tipster I am

...like the boy named Sue

yeah i say you might be his twin  his wifes not bad and it was an amazing effort

• 2 weeks later...