Bit Of A Yarn

Racing Replays

bamboozla

10 hours ago, bamboozla said:

Has something changed regarding replays, surely not back to the dark ages..

I think it was the same last lockdown, offices not at 100% capacity so the person that probably uploads them isn't at work, or can't do it from home.

9 hours ago, Four shaw said:

Nothing changed in CD regarding swabs 2 for 8 come on 🕵️♀️

Why would it change in 2 weeks? Cole wins 8/12. Flipp grabs a couple of lower grade races. Rest scramble for a slice of pie. Can't see anything ever changing except maybe 10/12 next week? As for swabs they seem randomly selected to me? Is that not how it's meant to be?

1 hour ago, Chaser said:

Why would it change in 2 weeks? Cole wins 8/12. Flipp grabs a couple of lower grade races. Rest scramble for a slice of pie. Can't see anything ever changing except maybe 10/12 next week? As for swabs they seem randomly selected to me? Is that not how it's meant to be?

Didn’t expect change bring a lot of dogs to meeting why not more swabs not only winners if it was random poor performances a higher percentage for that kennel 👁

16 minutes ago, Four shaw said:

Didn’t expect change bring a lot of dogs to meeting why not more swabs not only winners if it was random poor performances a higher percentage for that kennel 👁

Give the stipes a call. I'm sure they will obligingly answer your question:)