NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Were Rosewood Punters robbed?

Thomass

44 minutes ago, barryb said:

Not after the race like Thomass's bets are, its very helpful then.

After the event is a little easier - like today - Lin - I put it up at its last start in the $10+ thread. But today with blinkers off, it was obvious! I'm surprised Thomass has so much difficulty finding these. There's about 300 a week in NZ and Australia just for gallops alone.

Thommo's problem is that he is incapable of understanding that you cannot apply a population statistic (which in the case of the effect of weight he has a mile wrong anyway) to an individual runner. It doesn't matter how you try to explain this, he has proven over and over that he does not have that capability and until he goes back and passes primary school maths you are wasting your time trying to get it through his thick head.

• Champ Post 1

Keep smoking the stuff you're on boys...

Its great entertainment...

"1kg=0.1L...oh no less than that...some though 1Kg=many lengths"

No wonder you only bet maidens at Gunndy Guy C...

...and Rid "hardly touch NZ betting...oh no actually I bet massively"

Schizophrenic but Side splitting 

You got something right. I rarely bet on NZ racing. And I bet massively (subjectively of course). 

Yet, even on NZ racing I've managed to put up more NZ runners than you before the events - and at a profit. 

You should read this again. It sums you up perfectly. Better still, print it out and re-read it every night until you understand it.

20 hours ago, curious said:

Thommo's problem is that he is incapable of understanding that you cannot apply a population statistic (which in the case of the effect of weight he has a mile wrong anyway) to an individual runner. It doesn't matter how you try to explain this, he has proven over and over that he does not have that capability and until he goes back and passes primary school maths you are wasting your time trying to get it through his thick head.

NEVER, EVER QUESTION MY STATUS AS A SUCCESSFUL PUNTER AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH  FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE SUFFERED BEFORE.  I AM A CELBRATED FORM ANALYST THAT WILL NO LONGER STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED STATS AND LACK OF PUNTING PERSPICACITY.  BE CAUTIOUS!

I repeat.

On 22/07/2018 at 6:07 PM, curious said:

Read it and weep.

7 hours ago, Thomass said:

NEVER, EVER QUESTION MY STATUS AS A SUCCESSFUL PUNTER AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH  FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE SUFFERED BEFORE.  I AM A CELBRATED FORM ANALYST THAT WILL NO LONGER STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED STATS AND LACK OF PUNTING PERSPICACITY.  BE CAUTIOUS!

Of course you are - you just hide it well by going on about all your meaningless/useless ideas to help punters.

You should get some help for your anger issues. Maybe channel some of that angry energy into something more worthwhile for you - like an education.

37 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Of course you are - you just hide it well by going on about all your meaningless/useless ideas to help punters.

You should get some help for your anger issues. Maybe channel some of that angry energy into something more worthwhile for you - like an education.

Can only keep someone so long in year one, by the amount of dribble I would guess toilet training hasn't been a success either.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, mardigras said:

ANGER, ILL SHOW YOU ANGER MOFO....

AND I WILL STRIKE DOWN THEE WITH GREAT VENGEANCE AND FURIOUS ANGER THOSE WHO ATTEMPT TO POISON AND DESTROY MY POSTS...AND YOU WILL KNOW IM DA MAN WHEN I LAY GREAT VENGENCE ON YOU,  ok?

13 hours ago, The Diceman's Been said:

I actually saw T down at his favourite Kohi beach this morning.

There was quite a crowd observing his antics.

image.jpg

Yep but that's not me d...

Ive used the choking trick on those 2 f'ers when covorting along Kohi Bearch...

...expecting the kiss of life..that one in the glasses flipped me over her knee...5 strong thumps between the shoulder blades....and the other one Heimlicked me...

..never recovered from those shocks...so screw them

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

ANGER, ILL SHOW YOU ANGER MOFO....

AND I WILL STRIKE DOWN THEE WITH GREAT VENGEANCE AND FURIOUS ANGER THOSE WHO ATTEMPT TO POISON AND DESTROY MY POSTS...AND YOU WILL KNOW IM DA MAN WHEN I LAY GREAT VENGENCE ON YOU,  ok?

Seek help. Like most of your posts, that was just a mash of pulp fiction, emphasis on the fiction.

5 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Seek help. Like most of your posts, that was just a mash of pulp fiction, emphasis on the fiction.

Well done...and the other was a piss take from Donny...

Apart from your take on NZ punting..what's the best joke you've ever heard?

Guest CrossCodes

A nice ride from Lisa Allpress on this gutsy wee mare today.

There isn't much of her, and she's had a fair bit of racing on different tracks and over varying distances but she puts in every time, a great wee horse.