NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Levin jumpout trainers...WAKE THE F UP!!!

Thomass

4 hours ago, mardigras said:

What is extremely funny is that Hayes results with blinkers on first time is well below his results of every horse that doesn't have blinkers first time. 

Keep your Half witted stats to yourself statsman

David Hayes

" He's got blinkers on for the first time which is a little bit of a trick we've used over the years in the big Group Ones."

4 hours ago, mardigras said:

Well you have nothing that supports the idea. And not all information is going to be useful. To make money, the idea has to cause punter(s) to still lose what they would have or more, or gain new punters that lose - of course offset by those punters that stop betting because of the new information.

And since there will always be a cost somewhere for the information, it should be done on the basis that it will make a difference to punters and potential punters. Otherwise there is no point - as is the case with so many of your ill thought out ideas. Did you help Messara with his report?

Do you go to sleep at night dreaming these clueless theories up or have they changed your meds back?

If you were in control we'd have no sectional timing, gear changes a mystery, late rider changes only for those listening in...

...and Twitter would be tweetless...

Twit....

11 hours ago, mardigras said:

And since there will always be a cost somewhere for the information, it should be done on the basis that it will make a difference to punters and potential punters. Otherwise there is no point - as is the case with so many of your ill thought out ideas. Did you help Messara with his report?

One way around the information cost recovery that might also appeal to trainers would be to record the jumpouts and make the recordings available on the club website for a fee. That way they could see if there was sufficient demand for cost recovery and if they are as popular as Thommo thinks they will be, then any profit could go toward participant and/or club costs of staging the events.

7 hours ago, Thomass said:

Do you go to sleep at night dreaming these clueless theories up or have they changed your meds back?

If you were in control we'd have no sectional timing, gear changes a mystery, late rider changes only for those listening in...

...and Twitter would be tweetless...

Twit....

Well, definitely twitter should be tweetless. You got that right. It's a stupid idea. Is it yours?

On one hand you go on about 'only for those listening in'.... and then you mention twitter. 

8 hours ago, Thomass said:

Keep your Half witted stats to yourself statsman

David Hayes

" He's got blinkers on for the first time which is a little bit of a trick we've used over the years in the big Group Ones."

And you clearly couldn't even work out the inanity of that remark.

Maybe you can give us some examples of G1 winners prior to the last season with Blinkers on first time for Hayes - say since Eagle Falls won a G1 with Blinkers on first time, back in 2011 (Note he ran 3 more times with blinkers put on again, for an 18th of 18, a 16th of 22 and an 11th of 12). 

He'd already won a G2 and ran second in the Newmarket prior to that win.

Maybe he needs to rework his book of tricks.

Edited by mardigras

3 hours ago, curious said:

One way around the information cost recovery that might also appeal to trainers would be to record the jumpouts and make the recordings available on the club website for a fee. That way they could see if there was sufficient demand for cost recovery and if they are as popular as Thommo thinks they will be, then any profit could go toward participant and/or club costs of staging the events.

Oh ffs, is life a bit slow at the mo c??

Its like saying "charge a fee for trial" vids...

But The Levin honcho WANTS TO VIDEO them...at NO COST

pfffft..stick "information cost recovery" wtsds...

2 hours ago, mardigras said:

And you clearly couldn't even work out the inanity of that remark.

Maybe you can give us some examples of G1 winners prior to the last season with Blinkers on first time for Hayes - say since Eagle Falls won a G1 with Blinkers on first time, back in 2011 (Note he ran 3 more times with blinkers put on again, for an 18th of 18, a 16th of 22 and an 11th of 12). 

He'd already won a G2 and ran second in the Newmarket prior to that win.

Maybe he needs to rework his book of tricks.

Tell you what...

..email Davo...tell him you held the shovel out as Dabo put a neddy on the float...

...that you're a 'statsman'...and you have his stats...which prove he doesn't know wtf he's doing

David.hayes@iknowtfimdoingyoucok.com

Edited by Thomass
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Thomass said:

All trainers should be able to negotiate a fee from anyone who wants to film their horses jumping out,depending on their importance. This fellow could get the ball rolling:

Andrew Davies

Levin

Licence Type: Class B (Trainer)

Horses in training 4
Days since last win 1015

Edited by Poisoned Dwarf
grammar

15 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Tell you what...

..email Davo...tell him you held the shovel out as Dabo put a neddy on the float...

...that you're a 'statsman'...and you have his stats...which prove he doesn't know wtf he's doing

I didn't say he doesn't know what he's doing. I've stated your idea of blinkers on first time is flawed. As are all your stupid ideas.

Since you just trust the trainer. And with Hayes, the results are far worse. You'd be better off just looking at runners he doesn't put blinkers on since you have said you don't know which specific horses they are going to possibly help address their behavioural issue.

43 minutes ago, Thomass said:

That's not a bad idea charging for trial vids. Might build a new stand at Foxton. I'll look into it. The club owns the media rights don't they? And get no return from any subsequent wagering revenue generated. Hmmmm....certainly one of your better suggestions and worth investigating.

49 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Tell you what...

Have you found that G1 winner from 2011 to mid 2017 yet that Hayes had blinkers on first time? Let me know who it is?

38 minutes ago, mardigras said:

I didn't say he doesn't know what he's doing. I've stated your idea of blinkers on first time is flawed. As are all your stupid ideas.

Since you just trust the trainer. And with Hayes, the results are far worse. You'd be better off just looking at runners he doesn't put blinkers on since you have said you don't know which specific horses they are going to possibly help address their behavioural issue.

HTF did you manage to turn this post into a Blinkers fiasco??

FYI I've never said BO first time is the bee f in all...

I have said look out for BO fresh up...especially superior trainers

Experts like Davo plays with minds though...just like I'm fiddling with yours..enjoy

On off on off...like Vega...will he insert them back on for the biggy??

But giving you said "prove Blinkers make a neddy go faster" I dont expect much else from you these days

Just ask David Hayes...Your bff has helped his training mate shovel shit...maybe ask him

I didn't bring blinkers into this, you did. Keep up.

Edited by mardigras

6 hours ago, mardigras said:

Well, definitely twitter should be tweetless. You got that right. It's a stupid idea. Is it yours?

On one hand you go on about 'only for those listening in'.... and then you mention twitter. 

I've found a special Tweet...just for you

You wet bus ticket moi...I'll smash ya

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarlowLuke/status/1047757367150931968/video/1

1 hour ago, mardigras said:

I didn't bring blinkers into this, you did. Keep up.

It was an aside to your bff....

...and I trust the trainer for 20%...

...when moi's SUPERIOR FORM IN POPULATION BASED STATS I.E BLACK TYPERS...REVERT BACK TO YOUR CLASS...DUNCE

...and 30% if fresh up...