NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

irish heart race 3

wally

2 hours ago, mardigras said:

This is one of your usual failings. Your make a bunch of assumptions (usually wrong) about what is written. You link things that aren't there. For a start, I was not born in Levin and my parents were not living in Levin when I was born. You are just a stupid dickhead.

Why didn't your wet Manny give you some cop the f on first suk?..

Even a suk of the sav may have helped...

Plunket should hold a public enquiry wtf they let one slip through the crack

Oh hold it...you don't even know about craic...that slipped you by as well

For the love of God...is there no way you can be given back or receive a Lobo Tommy?

Hell, I'll even volunteer to have a bore in there to help...

3 hours ago, Thomass said:

I've just had my 3yo Great Neice go over it...

...and she said if you were no longer sulking...like she did when her bro stole her lollipop...then no longer when she got it back...

...you must have been sulking at one stage..

...and she said any f'er who disagrees with her is a big liar...

...what shell I tell her?

Omg, you're still here.

It must be so infuriating to you that you constantly make yourself look stupid, that you feel the need to try and make others look stupid - which  further highlights just how stupid you are.

And now you're trying to bring your 3yo great niece (hopefully she doesn't learn to spell like you), into it as if you want to cast aspersions on her intellect as well. Have you no decency?

To help you, I never said I was no longer sulking and I never said I was sulking in the first place. You've used some very poor English to make an assumption that I said that.

Edited by mardigras

4 hours ago, Thomass said:

I've just had my 3yo Great Neice go over it...

...and she said if you were no longer sulking...like she did when her bro stole her lollipop...then no longer when she got it back...

...you must have been sulking at one stage..

...and she said any f'er who disagrees with her is a big liar...

...what shell I tell her?

Good idea. I'm impressed that the lollipop was no longer when she got it back but not sure how she imagined that could have been a possibility. If she thinks that "any f'er who disagrees with her is a big liar...", then I suggest you try and teach her to take on board alternative opinions and facts and weigh them up before reaching her own conclusions. I realise though that since you are incapable of doing that yourself, it may be a difficult lesson for you to teach her. Perhaps get someone more rational to do so?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mardigras said:

To help you, I never said I was no longer sulking and I never said I was sulking in the first place. You've used some very poor English to make an assumption that I said that.

8 hours ago, mardigras said:

Sure did. Since I work on the premise of honesty. And he doesn't. In fact, he's a lot like you. Makes stuff up because the truth doesn't sit well. So when I left, it was no longer a sulk. It was a stand. 

Ok, I'm pretty sure I've got this...

When you left...it was no longer a sulk...even though you said you never said I was no longer sulking...which was you not me...

...and then you stood there...after sulking...and you felt better...

...by never coming back...after no longer being a sulk...which you did before you left...right?

...so in effect it was no longer a sulk...because the longer you sulked the more embarrassing it got...so you stood up and left...right?

...and you're a sulk no longer..

since you left..

right?

Omg. You waste people's time reading this site because you are a retard. Nearly a thousand posts and nearly all obsessive crap.

Do you know the difference between "I" and "It"? So I go from a sentence about me "I" to two sentences about "It".

Why have you assumed the IT relates to the state of me? It doesn't. I told you that immediately after you posted about it that you were wrong. And all these posts later, you still can't grasp it.

Both of my sentences about "It" are direct statements regarding what the situation description is. The first sentence is a correction (to what you described it as). The second sentence is a direct statement of the description of what the situation was and is. 

If I had wanted to say what you claimed, I would have said "I". as in I was no longer in a sulk as I was now making a stand. But you're too thick to understand.

The person I feel for in all of this is your 3yo great niece. I hope you have nothing to do with her education and that she can overcome the major genetic issues she faces with you in her ancestral line.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, mardigras said:

Omg. You waste people's time reading this site because you are a retard. Nearly a thousand posts and nearly all obsessive crap.

Do you know the difference between "I" and "It"? So I go from a sentence about me "I" to two sentences about "It".

Why have you assumed the IT relates to the state of me? It doesn't. I told you that immediately after you posted about it that you were wrong. And all these posts later, you still can't grasp it.

Both of my sentences about "It" are direct statements regarding what the situation description is. The first sentence is a correction (to what you described it as). The second sentence is a direct statement of the description of what the situation was and is. 

If I had wanted to say what you claimed, I would have said "I". as in I was no longer in a sulk as I was now making a stand. But you're too thick to understand.

The person I feel for in all of this is your 3yo great niece. I hope you have nothing to do with her education and that she can overcome the major genetic issues she faces with you in her ancestral line.

Ok ok, I've got this now..

So the situation you were in was indeed a SULK...

..and the longer you stayed in that 'situation' 'it' would have been regarded as a perpetual SULK...

...so you got out and dived into a STANDING SULK...

...so to cut a long story short...

you called 'it' a STAND...to avoid your hand getting wankus crampus from adding SULK

Got ya...love ya work

3 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Ok ok, I've got this now..

So the situation you were in was indeed a SULK...

..and the longer you stayed in that 'situation' 'it' would have been regarded as a perpetual SULK...

...so you got out and dived into a STANDING SULK...

...so to cut a long story short...

you called 'it' a STAND...to avoid your hand getting wankus crampus from adding SULK

Got ya...love ya work

Nope, you still haven't got it. You never will. You're too stupid.

You are just pissed because you've been caught out having repeated sulks on here and didn't want to be the only one. Diddums.

3 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Nope, you still haven't got it. You never will. You're too stupid.

You are just pissed because you've been caught out having repeated sulks on here and didn't want to be the only one. Diddums.

Ok ok, help me here...

So it wasn't wankus crampus from just one hand...

..and you had both hands on 'it'??

Edited by Thomass

Give up. You're incapable of being helped. But rest easy by knowing just one thing. What you thought was a sulk, was not. Not at one stage, not for one second. Never. And I have NEVER said otherwise. 

But you can't read. There isn't much anyone can do to help you on that. So go and have another sulk because you've now shown yourself up as stupid - again.

Don't bother replying since clearly you comprehend English as poorly as you understand punting.