NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Most surprising aspect of the Election?

Walt

For me, it was Chris Hipkins.

He set out to prove several huge things to New Zealanders.

1) He's light years away from being an actual leader. 

2) Virtue signaling was his number 1 priority right until the end.

3) He lives and works in an echo chamber so has no understanding whatsoever of just how despised he and Labour really are.

4) He's ashamed of his own ethnicity. Virtually every photo I saw of him, he was surrounded by brown faces only.

5) He has contempt for NZ's biggest demographic and is only interested in serving up more guilt to them. 

6) The most fired up Hipkins got during debates was about prioritizing Maori, beneficiaries and LGBT.....Very telling.

7) Hipkins believed he could win New Zealanders over by filling his face with sausage rolls FFS.

Eight) Hipkins believes fighting in a debate and not being a weak push over is best achieved by talking over Luxon on the instruction of Helen Clark. 

9) The performance of Labour after Election night was disgraceful. They confirmed yet again their arrogance, ignorance and petulance.

10) Hipkins and his tears and thanking his new partner, Toni with an "i" was truly nauseating. Please just fark off!

11) Hipkins highlighted just how inept and tone deaf he is with talk about "holding the Government to account" and Labour being in fine fettle. 

12) Labour conclusively proved how desperately they need a complete reset. 

13) Hipkins and Labour are very comfortable telling porkie pies.

I could easily make this list up to 100 but you get the picture of my perspective. 

• Like 1
  • Bad Post 1