Bit Of A Yarn

INNOVATION+INITIATIVE......

I see that the powers that be stated that they asked to Racing Clubs to show initiative and innovation.... They have now rewarded those that heeded their request... Wingatui has been given a major race day which will feature the showpiece of their efforts... The Southern Mile Final... It is interesting to note that the CJC's complete lack of initiative of innovation has been,deservedly,rewarded with... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Executioner said:

I see that the powers that be stated that they asked to Racing Clubs to show initiative and innovation.... They have now rewarded those that heeded their request... Wingatui has been given a major race day which will feature the showpiece of their efforts... The Southern Mile Final... It is interesting to note that the CJC's complete lack of initiative of innovation has been,deservedly,rewarded with... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... 

I wouldn't call the 350k SI trained race in April "absolutely nothing" whether or not they deserved it.

7 hours ago, curious said:

I wouldn't call the 350k SI trained race in April "absolutely nothing" whether or not they deserved it.

Good point.   However, that was - I stand to be corrected of course -  an Entain decision, not a local one.  The Southern mile series was in place before Entain's involvement, so definitely a 'local' initiative.