Bit Of A Yarn

Winx - Why is she so great

FeelTheFear

Well, if I was the head of AusHorse (and they’re lucky I’m not,) I would have been banging on Waller’s door until it broke to urge him and those connections to take her to the World.  She is the best advertisement for the type of horse we breed in this part of the world.  Over there They believe the Ozzie’s only breed sprinters, well shy defies that belief.

i think they’ve been very inward looking and now I read where Mr Waller regrets the decision to not take her overseas.....what an opportunity lost for the Australasian breeding industry...

Back Benbatl anywhere he runs from now on. He is a class animal (clearly not up to Winx) but best of the rest. Also impressed with the way Humidor finished it off as well.

Taking nothing away from the best horse I've seen in my lifetime. I remember backing her way back in the Queensland Oaks and saying wow. She should never have won that day. Knew she was something special even then.

Hope she's better at stud than Sunline was.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...