NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Give me a call yankiwi

Need to know

What really did happened here Dave?

image.thumb.png.8702041ec13d0a89fc16caa5b5b6393c.png

So, are we to believe you traveled from your home kennel down to Invercargill, then decide that Big Time Loch wasn't suited to the box it was to start from the reserves in & Olive Tree didn't fall within its weight range?

You didn't have any other dogs start today, so that would be a lot of driving time & petrol down the drain not to even gain a start.

Just where was Olive Tree weighed to find out it was outside the allowance?

Methinks something dodgy has been reported by the Stewards today.

Charles,I was notified big time loch was a starter from box one ,so yes I did travel to Invercargill.I kennelled olive tree and was informed she was .1 under required weight .I then kennelled big time loch and was informed by the stipe that he was not able to start from box 1 because of an error by Otago officials due to being a straight runner.so yes it cost me two days travel $280 fuel and a $100 for accommodation.Hope this eases your mind .Understand I was not impressed as the dog has had 7 starts from box one for one win and four places.Also he was a downgrade and has now been nominated four times for no start.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Need to know said:

Charles,I was notified big time loch was a starter from box one ,so yes I did travel to Invercargill.I kennelled olive tree and was informed she was .1 under required weight .I then kennelled big time loch and was informed by the stipe that he was not able to start from box 1 because of an error by Otago officials due to being a straight runner.so yes it cost me two days travel $280 fuel and a $100 for accommodation.Hope this eases your mind .Understand I was not impressed as the dog has had 7 starts from box one for one win and four places.Also he was a downgrade and has now been nominated four times for no start.

So nothing dodgy. 

Stand down Chazza @Yankiwi

12 hours ago, Need to know said:

If true, fair enough.

Since the Stewards report is unclear out what actually occurred with Big Time Loch, I wonder why the RIB hasn't advised of an investigation being opened into the "error" made by the Otago official or fined them for their part from the minor infringement table.

Officials are meant to be held to account by the rules. The error would have likely caused undue stress & risk on the dog traveling two days and had no benefit to anyone or anything involved.

Welfare is top priority, unless it's inconvenient or forces the powers to look in directions they don't want to.

image.png.6c8acded42e443fa4d9a3025068c2f45.png

I suggest you contact the integrity person within headquarters & have them get to the bottom of it. Obviously, the RIB has dropped the ball.

image.png.da81263ffd8b2e7a906e5ed73928de30.png

Edited by Yankiwi

2 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

Officials are meant to be held to account by the rules. The error would have likely caused undue stress & risk on the dog traveling two days and had no benefit to anyone or anything involved.

Perhaps it enjoyed the trip away.  Change of scenery, different dogs, new smells.

Or are you suggesting that transporting dogs from Race meeting to meeting is an animal welfare issue?  Hell that'll achieve your agenda - "all dogs must be within walking distance of the racetrack"!

Double down Chazza.

suggest you contact the integrity person within headquarters & have them get to the bottom of it. Obviously, the RIB has dropped the ball.

Why don't you call Liz?  I'm sure she'd love to hear from you.

I was speaking to Dave.

Are you his spokesperson?

It case you didn't realise you were posting on a public forum.  If you want to have a private conversation with Dave then call him.

Instead you post Liz Whelan's number.  You really are a piece of work.

4 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Instead you post Liz Whelan's number.  You really are a piece of work.

Oh the hypocrisy. Concerned about posting a phone number from a public contact page on the official GRNZ website yet you tried to out my personal, private identity - breaching your own site’s privacy policy and which you only had access to because you’re a site admin and looked at confidential log in details. Who is the actual piece of work here, hmmm? 

9 hours ago, Seeyounexttuesdaytrainers said:

Oh the hypocrisy. Concerned about posting a phone number from a public contact page on the official GRNZ website yet you tried to out my personal, private identity - breaching your own site’s privacy policy and which you only had access to because you’re a site admin and looked at confidential log in details. Who is the actual piece of work here, hmmm? 

Bullshit.  You have one agenda and that is to close down Greyhound Racing.  Don't pretend otherwise.

You out yourself in every post.  In your own words you allege I TRIED to out you which infers I didn't succeed.

@Yankiwi also has an agenda.  He may be starting to realise he is irrelevant.

25 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Bullshit.  You have one agenda and that is to close down Greyhound Racing.  Don't pretend otherwise.

You out yourself in every post.  In your own words you allege I TRIED to out you which infers I didn't succeed.

@Yankiwi also has an agenda.  He may be starting to realise he is irrelevant.

What exactly about my comment is ‘bullshit’ hmmm?

The facts:

1) Liz Whelan’s details are publicly available on the GRNZ website 

2) you tried to publicly name me (but I’m not Tyra) against your own site’s privacy policy 

3) when that didn’t work you came at me in DMs using site log in details you have only because you’re an admin and tried to name me as a relative who has no connection to greyhound racing.

4) the only thing irrelevant here is you banging on, once again, about people’s agendas when your site’s t&cs do not prohibit views or opinions contrary to your own. 

16 minutes ago, Seeyounexttuesdaytrainers said:

1) Liz Whelan’s details are publicly available on the GRNZ website

Then what was the purpose of @Yankiwi to publish it?  I know why.

18 minutes ago, Seeyounexttuesdaytrainers said:

2) you tried to publicly name me (but I’m not Tyra) against your own site’s privacy policy

Considering I know who you are I don't have to try to out you.  As you clearly state I didn't out you.  Your issue is you know I know your identity.  Your current account isn't your first.

No policy has been broken.

21 minutes ago, Seeyounexttuesdaytrainers said:

3) when that didn’t work you came at me in DMs using site log in details you have only because you’re an admin and tried to name me as a relative who has no connection to greyhound racing.

Weird.  Are you trying to hide behind someone else?  Do they know that?

22 minutes ago, Seeyounexttuesdaytrainers said:

4) the only thing irrelevant here is you banging on, once again, about people’s agendas when your site’s t&cs do not prohibit views or opinions contrary to your own.

But you do have an agenda but are too gutless to clearly state what that agenda is.  So state clearly you want Greyhound Racing closed down.  Given that is your agenda and you are posting on a racing forum you can only expect to get grief.

40 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

@Seeyounexttuesdaytrainers instead of mis-using fake news emojis why don't you start a Topic explaining to us all why you are Anti Greyhound Racing?   We'd all love to hear your rationale and debate with you.

I started a topic with a bit of a deep dive about who I am.

You locked it.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

I started a topic with a bit of a deep dive about who I am.

You locked it.

Did I hide it?  

I'm asking @Seeyounexttuesdaytrainers to actually post her stance about the Greyhound Racing industry and her reasons.

Although her avatar name sums her up.

BTW @Yankiwi if you have been honest then @Seeyounexttuesdaytrainers isn't on your side.

16 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Instead you post Liz Whelan's number.

GRNZ posted her details.

I'd say it's necessary for them to do so for anyone to speak with GRNZ's contact representative about ~

• Communications
  • Integrity matters
  • Media enquiries
  • Stakeholder engagement
  • Reports

https://www.grnz.co.nz/about-nzgra/contact-us.aspx

image.png.13811db9335f8fb84d93172bbe282dc5.png

I generally choose not to use the root they'd prefer. I like communications to be out in public.

The questions & feedback I have for them, they'd probably prefer to answer privately.

That's why they want you to ring them.

Some credit to Dave for bucking that system.

Also, that's why they have a disclaimer on the bottom for their emails, so what they inform you is required to remain secret between you & the GRNZ staffer that sent it.

The disclaimer starts like this... image.png.3883a46bc1c6b3df52977c67a4ca73c4.png

image.png

4 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

GRNZ posted her details.

I'd say it's necessary for them to do so for anyone to speak with GRNZ's contact representative about ~

• Communications
  • Integrity matters
  • Media enquiries
  • Stakeholder engagement
  • Reports

https://www.grnz.co.nz/about-nzgra/contact-us.aspx

image.png.13811db9335f8fb84d93172bbe282dc5.png

I generally choose not to use the root they'd prefer. I like communications to be out in public.

The questions & feedback I have for them, they'd probably prefer to answer privately.

That's why they want you to ring them.

Some credit to Dave for bucking that system.

Also, that's why they have a disclaimer on the bottom for their emails, so what they inform you is required to remain secret between you & the GRNZ staffer that sent it.

The disclaimer starts like this... image.png.3883a46bc1c6b3df52977c67a4ca73c4.png

image.png

So is this about your self promotion and need for relevance or about eliciting the changes that you want that you have us believing are genuine?

@Seeyounexttuesdaytrainers only has one agenda and that is to put an end to Greyhound Racing.  The irony is that she's supporting you as a way to do that.

21 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Double down Chazza.

OK Chief, since you've requested it, I will.

On 13/07/2024 at 10:18 PM, Need to know said:

so yes it cost me two days travel $280 fuel and a $100 for accommodation.

So Dave, are you claiming that you don't partake in the subsidy for traveling to Ascot, offered in the email CGRC sends out to trainers each week, asking them how many dogs they took down during the week?

I understand for taking two dogs down, you'd be entitled to $350.00

I hope this information will lessen the financial blow you have experienced.

Possibly we could crown fund the other $30 if necessary.

35 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

OK Chief, since you've requested it, I will.

So Dave, are you claiming that you don't partake in the subsidy for traveling to Ascot, offered in the email CGRC sends out to trainers each week, asking them how many dogs they took down during the week?

I understand for taking two dogs down, you'd be entitled to $350.00

I hope this information will lessen the financial blow you have experienced.

Possibly we could crown fund the other $30 if necessary.

Why didn't you ring direct?

Clearly your posts are about your ego and relevance.

3 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Considering I know who you are I don't have to try to out you.  As you clearly state I didn't out you.  Your issue is you know I know your identity.  Your current account isn't your first.

Information you only know because you’re using your access as the site admin. Confirming my fact earlier today. Cool story bro.