NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Give me a call yankiwi

Need to know

3 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

But you do have an agenda but are too gutless to clearly state what that agenda is.  So state clearly you want Greyhound Racing closed down.  Given that is your agenda and you are posting on a racing forum you can only expect to get grief.

Again, there’s no requirement for anyone to state their agenda to be a user of this site and it’s hilarious how you continuously rise to the (live?) bait whenever people refuse to do what you demand 

17 minutes ago, Seeyounexttuesdaytrainers said:

Again, there’s no requirement for anyone to state their agenda to be a user of this site and it’s hilarious how you continuously rise to the (live?) bait whenever people refuse to do what you demand 

Just as there is no rule that says I can't ask you the questions I do.  Your choice to refuse to answer valid questions however it would tend to reinforce the view that your agenda is to stop Greyhound Racing.  Don't you see the irony that you post on BOAY under an avatar that clearly has one meaning.

28 minutes ago, Seeyounexttuesdaytrainers said:

Information you only know because you’re using your access as the site admin. Confirming my fact earlier today. Cool story bro.

FFS - it doesn't take a deep data dive or a rocket scientist to work it out when your other account was @SeeYouNextTuesday

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Seeyounexttuesdaytrainers said:

Nope just protecting my identity and that of a relative on a site that has no requirement to use real identifying details so nasty little men don’t harass people 

Sure protect your identity but don't go all sanctimonious when you have an avatar that clearly is insulting to all hard working trainers and clearly your sole aim is to get Greyhound Racing banned.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

BTW @Yankiwi if you have been honest then @Seeyounexttuesdaytrainers isn't on your side.

Yes, I understand we have very differing opinions of the future of greyhound racing.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

They want it shut down.

I'm mostly kicking GRNZ/RIB in the nads, trying to get them to do things required to keep the sport viable.

GRNZ thinks they are doing enough & have thought that they have been for many years.

When are they going to look into integrity?

Like a 2014, Nov 2023, Jan 2024 safety rail at Manukau. 

Like changing Manukau into Manawatu on documents that had already been signed off as being "confirmed as a true and correct record of the meeting". Whether they claimed Manukau & Cambridge or Manawatu & Cambridge, all three tracks were untrue.

Where is the safety rail?

Where is the accountability?